Itunes and Paypal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SLUG

Babyface
Hello all.
I was just wondering if anyone has used paypal to purchase Itunes? I have been trying to purchase the new U2 4 song concert from there but the link never works. Instead of verifying my account it goes to the add a credit card on the paypal website. I'm getting frustrated with it and was wondering if anybody else is having that problem or if it is just me. Thanks for any input.

Gregg

By the way I called Paypal and they weren't too helpful.

When I verified my PayPal account for using eBay, I had to enter a credit card. I don't have one, so I used my debit card and it works. It needs something to check your name and address and make sure it all matches up.

I tried putting in my credit card # again and it comes up with a message saying this card is already on file, so it won't let me go any further. That is what is so frustrating. I already have a paypal account that I have used for years. It should just let me pay with paypal, not take me to the add a card feature of paypal. I think the link is messed up and was hoping that someone else who has used it or tried can verify that they are either having the same problem or it is working fine for them.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom