"It's the best ever!!!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i want more Even better than the real things, do you feel loveds, discoteques, elevations,wires, mofos, zoostations, acrobats, LEMONS(damnit, i want falsettos! and wierd atmosphere) and flies!

btw why is do you feel loved always frowned upon?, its the best song on POP

I want an album like no other u2 album before, something which will change music forever, like a Sergeant Pepper, this would certainly confirm u2's position as the biggest and best band since the beatles....

But if the album had to resemble another, let it be like Boy or October

See, UF is definitely good for you. People object to ten Electrical Storms, but how about ten A Sort Of Homecomings? I'd be in heaven.

t8thgr8 said:
btw why is do you feel loved always frowned upon?, its the best song on POP

Yeah, that's true ... if you ignore Gone. And Please. And Last Night On Earth and Wake Up Dead Man and ...

It should've been done live more, though. I know Bono snippeted it during Streets on Elevation once. That was pretty cool.

I quite like Do You Feel Loved.
Not the best on Pop...that would be Gone or Please for me.

Do You Feel Loved is my favorite song on Pop.
Wake Up Dead Man and Please are close runner-ups.

shaun vox said:

haha that was fun now you all know why i hate htdaab it has no balls its not rockNroll !! and its not for me thank you u2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the Slane Castle DVD? How rock and roll is that? It has a ball between Desire and Stay. Good enough for you?

shaun vox said:
i dont remember i gave my slane dvd to someone as a gift, what song are you talking about???

The beach ball scene, when a beach ball bounces onto the stage between Desire and Stay.

You keep demanding an album with balls ... well, that DVD has a ball, good enough for you?

shaun vox said:
who the fuck gets a beach ball to a rock show how lame!!!!!!!

And here I was, thinking you wanted rock with balls ...

Who disagrees(i would say something bad and ugly, but i have promised not to, so imagine i have):

1.ACHTUNG BABY:rockon::rockon::rockon:

2.the joshua tree(sorry, but try again)

Who agrees, i won't buy you a beer, but you can buy me one.

U2 as a rock band is a funny idea. Maybe only a quarter of their songs can really be described as "rock". U2 has a higher purpose than to make "rock with balls". U2 are similiar to the Beatles in the sense that they use rock instrumentation to create life size songs. That favored instrumentation is about the only thing that makes U2 resemble a "rock band". An even more amusing idea is that "rock with balls" even matters any more. Let's face it "rock with balls" is as outdated as my tight parachute pants and knee-patched Toughskin jeans. Anybody who tries it nowadays just sounds inane and/or self-obsessed with their trials and tribulations. Hip Hop is the only genre with balls these days, but the problem there is that Hip Hop only uses those balls for one (ooh la la) thing.

Back
Top Bottom