It's Official - U2 Tour Withdrawal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
This can't be posted in IO because unofficially U2 is officially banned in It's Official.

But I'm going through severe U2 tour withdrawal.

No tickets to hunt for.

No checking and rechecking of 'what you do have' and 'what do yo want' forums

No GA lines

No hugs from people you've seen numerous times on the tour

No pre parties

No post parties

No chance meetings with Bono

No hotel stalkings

No last minute flights

No 10 hour drives

No waking up in someone elses hotel room

Nothing.

:|

I'm not in Withdrawal mode, because I know that at some point during the next 3 years, we'll all be doing the album/tour thing all over again :hyper:

bono_man2002 said:
I'm not in Withdrawal mode, because I know that at some point during the next 3 years, we'll all be doing the album/tour thing all over again :hyper:

Yeah...me too. Real life has rightly taken first priority.

I'm glad the tour is over. Its nothing but a big pain in the ass :lol:

:wink:

Does anyone think that U2 will play any of the SOS 7-7-07 Al Gore concerts?
That would cure any withdrawal, at least for a little while.

Mark

There is definatley a buzz when a new album arrives and a tour is in swing. Especially that moment wen the sound is cranked up b4 the band come on stage, gives me goosebumps thinking about it. Av been to many concerts over the years but it is a totally different vibe at a U2 concert. Having sed that, the last album and tour did not have quite the same magic for me as all the previous. But i think thats more down to problems in my life than to u2.
Heres hoping the next offerings will have the usual effect on me once more. I live in hope!!

Last edited:
I'm doing okay actually. U2 tour crazyness has been replaced by Arcade Fire tour crazyness this year for me.

Then next year U2 will release an album in the fall, I hope, and the crazyness will begin anew.

best way to deal with U2 concert withdrawal is go to as many other concerts as you can

there is other music out there, enjoy it while you can

and save up money for the next tour :lol:

I'm having dreadful withdrawl symptoms. It's been exactly 4 months since I met them, and 4 months and a day since I saw them. However I'm still just ready to be all psyched up for the new album and new tour!!
Still...:sad:

youre lucky you met them.
im suffering major withdrawal perhaps because i saw their last concert for the tour.
im trying to see as many concert as possible but it still doesnt fill that void

Its quite obvious most of the board is in withdrawal. Just look at this forum. Versus threads, etc............. YAWN! A couple are ok, but when its 50% of whats posted its just boring.

Someone or something needs to shake it up on here. :hmm:

Last edited:
Canadiens1160 said:

Then next year U2 will release an album in the fall, I hope, and the crazyness will begin anew.

:cute: Can't wait. The insanity, the insults, the leaks, the "news" from U2.com, the cartoons (from me :wink: ), everything. I'm pumped.

I just listened to Pop and Zooropa (plus the short concert earlier) and I'm on a major U2 high. :drool:

yeah...its going to be so crazy next year if U2 does in fact release an album and starts touring during the falll life will be hectic. i want to see many of their concerts on the east coast and ill just be entering college...yay

I have withdrawal and I've only been to one concert in seats with Mr. Brown on vertigo tour, I've never experienced the true fan ga wait in line all day :sad:

*browneyedgirl* said:
I have withdrawal and I've only been to one concert in seats with Mr. Brown on vertigo tour, I've never experienced the true fan ga wait in line all day :sad:

Me neither. :sad: I still feel empty inside. :sad:

gabriel

I met you on the last tour...you probably don't remember..but that's ok. I hope U2 goes on tour soon, but just a suggestion...maybe you should catch some of the Bruce Springsteen shows. That is what I am doing and it helps....some. And you never know..maybe Bono will show up at one of Bruce's shows.

Re: gabriel

efarrell said:
And you never know..maybe Bono will show up at one of Bruce's shows.

yeah i was thinking that, possibly the philly one because bono will be in the area but sadly i dont have $$ to see him

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom