It's just 'so cruel'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
We've all gotten a taste of HTDAAB with vertigo and now we have to wait 53 llooooong days to hear the album in its entirety as well as any other new material. I CAN"T STAND IT! I NEED MORE U2!

Last edited:
It is just a matter of time. Considering it comes out the day after my b-day which means I am another year older, I can wait. Okay maybe I can't wait. Let's hope the Spainards are still in posession of a tape recorder.

yes let's hear more of the beach thieves recordings - perhaps this time we will have to strain to hear the song over a jackhammer/dogs barking/multiple explosions/radio playing another song.

53 days is just inhumane - I keep on repeating that I've waited almost 4 years - it's not helping:wink:

nurse chrissi said:
yes let's hear more of the beach thieves recordings - perhaps this time we will have to strain to hear the song over a jackhammer/dogs barking/multiple explosions/radio playing another song.

53 days is just inhumane - I keep on repeating that I've waited almost 4 years - it's not helping:wink:

freakin' classic Lmao!

starsgoblue said:

And to think He has already heard it. :p Dark night of the soul these next 53 days indeed....

God should stop hoarding the album for himself and give us a listen! Blast it out of the clouds at the whole planet! (Hm, would constitute the biggest leak in history?)

you're not kidding..... I need a peep at that album dammit!

**Bangs head on monitor**

Last edited:
Maybe you guys will all think I'm weird but I actually kind of enjoy the waiting... I mean, sure, I'm super excited about that album and am looking forward to Nov. 23rd, but I also think this is just such a great time to be a fan.

The expectation in itself feels good, and the fact that we are waiting so eagerly for that album just makes the whole thing a totally different experience. Usually, getting a new CD is just like doing anything else, but for us getting a new U2 album is like getting to know a whole bunch of new friends... You know this CD will become a part of your life, no matter what.

I remember during the Elevation shows, I used to really enjoy those last few minutes before the show would start, when they were playing "All You Need Is Love " and all those songs. Because I knew what was coming, and I knew it was so good...

Also, let's face it, Blue Crack happens to have like a 'multiplier' effect for any U2-related anticipation!

So maybe we should just live in the present and enjoy the excitement, the album will come sooner than we think...

I'm taking baby steps.

A couple weeks until TOTP, then another couple of weeks for the Vertigo Single with a new B-side, and then the album.

It's the only way I'll be able to do it.

oceane said:
Maybe you guys will all think I'm weird but I actually kind of enjoy the waiting...

You're one of those "pleasure delayers" aren't ya? ;) No I joke...it really is an exciting time to be a fan. Probably after the album and the tour though I'm going to have a major depressive episiode!

starsgoblue said:

Probably after the album and the tour though I'm going to have a major depressive episiode!

Are you kidding that's when the debate about whether the next album will be HTDAAB 2 and all that will begin.

Let's be optimistic.

oceane said:
Maybe you guys will all think I'm weird but I actually kind of enjoy the waiting... I mean, sure, I'm super excited about that album and am looking forward to Nov. 23rd, but I also think this is just such a great time to be a fan.

Yep, you're weird lol! :=)

Back
Top Bottom