It's a Goddamn Masterpiece.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmb737

Refugee
Sorry had to say it. Who would believe it. They fucking did it. Greatest Band in the World.

PS. Over 100 people in line at Tower Records in Nashville last night for midnight release, including 3 "stars", and countless industry people.

Last edited:
shaun vox said:
i still think AB kicks htdaab which kicks atyclb arss so the winner is

AB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea for HTDAAB though man just listen to Achtung if ya have to, best album ever...................

Third masterpiece...no questions asked.

I'm a 27 year old male and it had me in tears on my first listen. No joke. Yeah, it's embarrassing to admit that.... But they've made the album of their lives and obviously their best piece of collective material since Achtung Baby. I've been waiting for this album for a long, long time. Quite honestly, i didnt' think they had it in them anymore to re-create and reinvent a sound that I fell in love with when I first heard The Unforgettable Fire. They had taken so many musical about-faces in their career that I never thought they'd strip it all back down and build it all back up the way they did. THIS is their third masterpiece. ATYCLB came very close, but didn't quite do it for me in the end. This one's got the soaring vocals, the etherial guitar, the memorable choruses...

My fingertips are full of words, but I'm speechless.

Bravo, U2.

Bravo.

Back
Top Bottom