it's 9:27pm and....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popkidu2

War Child
my lit review isn't done, I haven't even begun my methadology section, my introduction and rational hasn't been revised, and worst off, I can't remember the last time I listened to U2
eek.gif

oh yeah, this is my masters thesis research proposal we're talking about, and it's due tomorrow at 1:45pm, and I have class all morning. blargh @ that
mad.gif

so why am i taking my break here
rolleyes.gif

off i go!

------------------
And I feel like I'm slowly slowly slowly slipping under.

And I feel like I'm holding onto nothing.

ADAM (talking about Elevation):
"I like it, it's very hard to play live...(starts smiling) I don't understand what it's about, it's good."

I know EXACTLY how you feel...I have a 15 page essay due on Wed. morning and I've hardly even finished the research!!
(I was working on a different essay due today)

Ugghh..................

Nope. Nothing exciting to see here.

*ushers popkidu2 out of the room hurriedly*

Party? No that wasn't a party you saw...that was...errr...

A Celebration!

biggrin.gif

seriously tho, good luck with your paper!
smile.gif
We'll hold a beer for you.

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe Pics

I'm in the same boat here! I have a Sociology paper due tomorrow at 1:00pm, and I'm just about to start writing it. It's going to be a late night for me. By the way, the paper is on postmodernism in the Zoo TV tour, so it won't be so bad. I hope this goes well...

------------------
"We are the biggest little cult band in the world." - Larry (1997)

11:28pm.

Intro is done!

3/4 of the way through lit review, but it's growing like a baby on steroids. Too many sources, not enough sources....

*popkid slumps over computer*

This. Will. Get. Done. If. It. Takes. Me. All. Night!

Just taking a quick study break. I'm allowed one every two hours or so...right
confused.gif

HA! That's been me all last week, and will be the next 2 weeks. Again, why am I here??
Oh yes, study break!
tongue.gif

------------------
I'm too sexy for my cat

I'm gonna need coffee soon.....

2:06am

Bibliography. Done.
Introduction. Done.
Rationale. Done.
Hypothisis. None. i.e. Done!
Literature Review. Well, it's done for this round
tongue.gif

Methadology. Oh crap......I still gotta write the damn thing. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Only 7 hours until class. I feel like an undergrad cramming for an exam.......

3:07am

I love this time of the night. No one is up except for me.

Update. Stardate Log 12:11:01:03:08:21:EST

Captain, we see the light. The drugs are wearing off. Delerium is setting in. Here is the status report.

Intro. Done.
Rationale. Done.
Lit. Review. Done.
Meathodology. Almost Done.
Bibliography. Done.
Appendices. Not even started
frown.gif

Possible signs of sleep ahead. Spell check to begin soon. Assembling parts. Only 1 worry captain. She may not be long enough. Only 25 pages including bibliography and appendices. Minimum requirement: 24. Well above minimum number of sources. Maybe it will even out.

This is Red Dwarf signing off. Lister's eating week old chicken curry, Cat is designing a new closet for it's clothes, Kerchanski is lovely as usual, Rimmer is a nob-head and Kryten is dusting somewhere.

Help!

tongue.gif

update: 11:07am (ok, this 07 crap is creeping me out)

went to bed at 5:00am thinking I was done.
Woke up at 5:15 realizing I wasn't.
Set alarm for 6:00am to complete.
Didn't wake up.
Woke up at 8:31am. Showered went to class.

Currently about to do the impossible and finish proposal in 2 hours.

Go go go!

this thread is now becoming my personal journal.

5:03pm. Research proposal finished and handed in. I was so tired I was falling asleep in class, my professor just laughed.

I know have to write my take home final that is due at 9am tomorrow. Haven't started 'cause I need to cook dinner, which means I have to do the dishes, which means I can't take a nap, which means.............

Originally posted by popkidu2:
this thread is now becoming my personal journal.

5:03pm. Research proposal finished and handed in. I was so tired I was falling asleep in class, my professor just laughed.

I know have to write my take home final that is due at 9am tomorrow. Haven't started 'cause I need to cook dinner, which means I have to do the dishes, which means I can't take a nap, which means.............

Alot of people mix up Know and now. Don't worry about it.

CK

poor popkid! i remember what it was like around finals time... blech! i'm glad i'm now taking some time off before going off to grad school- my brain was pretty fried after all that.

good luck getting your stuff done- somehow, it always gets finished one way or another. you can do it!
smile.gif

WAY TO GO!!

Glad you got it done. As for dinner tonight, maybe you should be thinking pizza and paper plates.....

pizza.jpg

lol @ Bama
biggrin.gif

I had pepparoni pizza for dinner last night (and late last night, and lunch today...you gotta love cold pizza..*homer voice* mmmmmmmm.....cold pizzzzzzaaaaaaaa)

It's 11:18, my take home final is just about complete. It's a dither really. Nothing to get too worked up about. Got my proposal done. I'll get to bed by one tonight. I am SO getting drunk tomorrow night
tongue.gif

------------------
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son. - Animal House.

Face it Flounder, you didn't throw up in front of Dean Wormer, you threw up on Dean Wormer. - Animal House

Don't worry folks, he's just a big dumb animal. - Tommy Boy

Oh comeon Bama...you southerners are notorious drunkards
tongue.gif

------------------
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son. - Animal House.

Face it Flounder, you didn't throw up in front of Dean Wormer, you threw up on Dean Wormer. - Animal House

Don't worry folks, he's just a big dumb animal. - Tommy Boy

It's 11:18, my take home final is just about complete. It's a dither really. Nothing to get too worked up about. Got my proposal done. I'll get to bed by one tonight. I am SO getting drunk tomorrow night
tongue.gif

Way to go!!

Glad you got it all done!! Have fun celebrating!

Back
Top Bottom