Isn't it comforting to know

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
that Bono, Adam, Edge and Larry earned every single penny that they have now? Can't explain it; but this thought is good somehow.

foray

i disagree in all honesty. i find it troubling some people hold soo much money while others starve.

but you know what? its ok. maybe i should just wait and see how id hold my money if i were in the same position as them. maybe then id see things differently.

and besides, we all know how much work they donate to help make the world a better place.

interesting topic.

------------------
-death bear

Is investing the same as earning?

mebee i should invest and be as poor as bono and others.

deathbear your reply reminds me of this argument on the pros of communism i once read. its interesting in concept for sure. if i was rich i would do my best to prevent the extinction of the mighty death bear.

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
if i was rich i would do my best to prevent the extinction of the mighty death bear.

thank you angela, however, i will be transforming into a regular transfomer soon.

*transformers: the next generation

------------------
-death bear

somehow I really still don't feel comforted

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
it's the only job they ever had

A young Paul Hewson worked at a gas station until the fuel crisis hit and he decided that it was too much work. The original plan was to write songs in between customers, but then it got really busy and he quit.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Foxxern:
A young Paul Hewson worked at a gas station until the fuel crisis hit and he decided that it was too much work. The original plan was to write songs in between customers, but then it got really busy and he quit.

Ooooooooh look see there, a true fan
biggrin.gif

Seriously Foxxern that was cool.
smile.gif

I think they deserve everything they have!

They made very wise choices early on.

A lot of rock bands end up with jack and the record company gets rich!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom