Is you favorite from HTDAAB changing constantly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gpeddino

Babyface
Mine's "City Of Blinding Lights" by now. But it has already been "Vertigo" and "All Because Of You".

Which is yours now?

City Of Blinding Lights has pretty much always been my favourite, but all the other positions keep alternating. This album is extremely strong and it's hard to pick one track over another.

Originally, it was Original Of The Species, but I played it into the ground. It's pretty close now between OOTS, ABOY, LAPOE and Vertigo.

I went from "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" to "Love And Peace Or Else" to "Original Of The Species" to "City Of Blinding Lights" to "A Man And A Woman" and back to "Original Of The Species".

My favorite has been Yahweh from day one,, And still is

I don't know if I have one favourite, but my top 2-3 have never changed.

My first favorite was Vertigo (mainly because it was first single) and first time I listened to HTDAAB, I was a bit disappointed, because I wanted more rock'n'roll songs.
Now, my favorite is COBL with AMAAW.

Started as Vertigo, then moved to All Because Of You, then Original Of The Species, and now has resided on Love And Peace Or Else.

Sometimes was always my favorite. Original of the species is second, and One step closer used to be third - but City of blinding lights is now in that place.

When I first heard the album, OOTS was my fave. Then it was ABOY for a long time. Now it constantly switches between Vertigo and Miracle Drug. Id pick Vertigo though (today:wink: )

It's pretty much been Sometimes since the start. Although, due to over-listening, experiance has taught me that this will change at sometime in the near future ;)

Back
Top Bottom