Is U2 your top band?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Is U2 Your Favorite Band?

• Yes! Only U2!

Votes: 105 81.4%
  • Well.. it's a tie between U2 and one other band

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Nope- I like U2 as much as any other band

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
Hmmmmmm.....let me see....Do I love U2? ...or do I not......tis the question.... U2 or ? .....maybe Nsync?.....gawd what a toss up?...

OH GEEZ NOW....REALLY...TAKE A GANDER AT MY SCREEN NAME FOLKS... Ummm...I WOULD SAY : YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

THEY ARE MY MOST FAVE BAND OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

tonight we can beat as one.......

to me there is no other band that moves me the way U2 does. I think there is just so much soul in there music, actions, hopes and desires for humanity.

I love music but they are my one and only music obsession.

Now back to listening to Slane 1

There are a lot of other bands/singers that I like but nothing comes close to U2. I listen to U2 probably 98% and all others the remaining 2%. Its rare to find anything but a U2 CD in my car unless my husband is driving and even then we trade off. I couldn't listen to anyone else's music day in and day out and not get sick of it. U2 all the way!

I've liked other bands before (to the point of obssessing :D), but I always knew that obssession would go. When I got hooked on U2, I felt like I finally found my band. :wink: I may not be hooked on them forever, but I know I'll always be a fan.

I have liked U2 for most of my life ...

I claimed to have many "favorite bands" over the years ... funny thing is ... none of them were my favorite for more than a year.

Then I figured out, it doesn't get much better than U2 ... I have seen the light and am not turning back.

Only U2. :)

I agree with some before me. I had nothing (musically) really until U2 came into my life.
Just take a look at what CD's I bring to Ireland, ca 40 U2 and 5 others and that will totally satisfy my music ear. There are three artists that I own more then one album of (except U2) and of those artists I own two albums....

I can listen to most music and find it good but it's more songs I like then artists. And few, if any artist is worth the cheapest ticket to see them live but on U2 I can spend a fortune without hesitate.

Ok, made my point clear enough?? LOL Only U2! :D

scatteroflight said:
Right now, I have to say that my favourite band is Midnight Oil because I recently saw them live and have bought almost all their albums. I always liked them, but I'm not sure they ever cracked my top five. Now I'd say they'll be there for a long time.

U2 is and will always be my favorite. I recently saw Midnight Oil and they come in second with me. They were great!!!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom