Is this "Origin of the Species"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceman47

Babyface
I had to mess up the URL here a bit because apparently, we can't post URLs until we have made 15 posts... this forum has way too many rules. Type "ftp" instead of "stp":

stp://zoostation:alwaysforevernow@ftp.narod.ru/origin_of_the_species__24sec.mp3

No. I seriously hope it isn't.

This reminds me of something I read on here 3 weeks ago where someone found a 30 second clip of a band and thought it was U2 and someone found out who it really was.. I think they got the clip off Amazon.com or something.

iceman47 said:
I had to mess up the URL here a bit because apparently, we can't post URLs until we have made 15 posts... this forum has way too many rules.
i've never heard of that (not being able to post a url until you've made 15 posts), yo may want to ask sicy or elvis, or post in the "stuck in a moment" forum, which is made for technical questions. and sorry if you think the forum has too many rules, they're all there to eekp the forum running smoothly and peacefully. if you don't like the way this forum is run there's always loads others that have less rules i'm sure.

Well... it turn out that the 24 second clip is NOT u2 but in fact a Marillion song called "Cover my eyes". I just wanted to find out... thx.

PS - To Khanadarhodes, when I tried to post the original URL it wouldn't allow it until I make 15 posts.. its a safeguard against spammers and advertisers; still irritating that I lost my entire original post because it contianed a URL.

iceman47 said:
PS - To Khanadarhodes, when I tried to post the original URL it wouldn't allow it until I make 15 posts.. its a safeguard against spammers and advertisers;
That's actually a pretty good idea.

Back
Top Bottom