Is there anything......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Release official Unforgettable Fire Live

And release a CD or DVD , about ZOO including : Wild Horses , UltraViolet , WOWY Real Version , Bad , I stil haven't ....

Larry Mullen would have been replaced by a better drummer in 1978. Or at least in 1990.

The band would have a firm belief in varied setlists and a pro-taper policy.

Passengers would have been released as a U2 album.

I'd love to see them drop the spin and be more candid. It's all so carefully controlled and managed, and sometimes gets a bit stale.

europop2005 said:
Get rid of the Gibson SG...I really don't like it

I actually wish they did more songs with it , in fact I believe that if E Storm was played it would be with it

But if he didn't mind , he could give me it :wink:

Last edited:
Well i would not want to tamper too much with there brilliance.... I was just watching a countdown of Top 1000 Artists of all time done by a music channel in Australia and U2 got No.1.

Brilliant!

I'd wish Bono was better on Guitar.
I'd wish u2 would release more albums.

europop2005 said:
Get rid of the Gibson SG...I really don't like it

:eyebrow: SG's are THE classic rock guitar... they're awesome; my cousin has one.

I'd change U2's attitude towards Pop. I'd get them to maybe work in the studio a bit quicker if possible and not be so afraid of something being unfinished that they overproduce the hell out of it. I'd also like slightly more varied setlits.

Oh, and U2 can live in my house and let me assist in recording whenever necessary :wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Get rid of the Gibson SG???? Are you :crazy: ???

Indeed I remember when Edge started use it , back at old zootopia , people like Said "Holy Shit Edge got a 30,000$ Guitar ....... But what money well spent , u2 finally with a SG :drool: "

He uses it on Elevation live, its red and black, very recognizable.

SJedge4.jpg

Anyway, I would do a few things:

Release a live album of ZooTV, Popmart, LoveTown, and Vertigo Tours. Do it now.

Re-record the Pop album, playing the songs the same way they did on the Popmart Tour. They all improved, except for SATS.

And finally I would have them release the full Tempe concert from the Joshua Tree, along with an Unforgettable Fire concert, and a Lovetown.

Last edited:
CKONE said:
...you would change about U2?

- better website
- better fanclub (why join just for a slim chance of getting first dibs on tickets I could get regular price from a friend?)
- make sure Larry keeps his hair short
- trying to get the whole band in on more promotion, not just Bono blabbing
- release live discs, or at least an album per tour
- stop overproducing some songs
- keep some of the b-sides because their albums are already pretty short, no need to cut all these great songs

Back
Top Bottom