Is there a U2 song called Always ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodysunday972

War Child
Ok I was listening to winamp radio station that plays U2 stuff and a song came on that instantly caught my attention. It sounded like Beautiful Day in the background but with Bono singing different lyrics ?

This is the moment we already share
Now and forever and Always

Go check your copy of the Beautiful Day single.

1. Beautiful Day
2. Summer Rain
3. Always

actually, since you live in the us, it might be easier to head to target and pick up a copy of the ep "7". but they are only found at target.

I LOVE this song! I actually preferred it to BD for some time, tho I'm sure it wouldn't have been as comercially successful.

But the lyrics, so good!

I absolutely adore "Always". Around the Summer of 2003, I listened to this song compulsively for a period. It was definately my favourite time of that time and one of my all time favourite U2 songs. "Summer Rain" is great too, but not quite as good!

By the way, check out an Interference review I did on the track a while back: http://forum.interference.com/t88065.html

(Hmmm... those ? marks should really be inverted commas ("), don't know what happened!)

Always is a great tune! Too many ignore it or put it down because of its relationship with BD. But hey it is a song in its own right - lyrically and musically. Maybe a companion song for Mercy? Though Luminous Times could be a wonderful companion song for Mercy.

always became beautiful day

if you notice, edge still says "always" each stanza of beautiful day as a backing vocal.. sounds like hes saying "aah-aah-aah-ah" but it really is "aah-aah-all-ways"

another thing i noticed, vocals of yahweh remind me of always

Back
Top Bottom