is it just me or....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
can u also be flicking the channels on the radio..
hear about 1 second of a u2 song and know instantly that its U2?

i do that all the time. im a big flicker so im constantly going ' stop!go back to that one' after like 1 note is heard.

maybe i just am posting about crap as always..

i want your opinion

------------------
Proudly brought to you by Bonobubbles

No!! So do I!!! My friends thought that I'm crazy because of that.
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

There was a time that I heard the first second of Streets and immediately recognized it.
smile.gif

phew...

hehe hey Christi...
I object to the lil message next to Hong Kong.
Please remove it.

By Order of Salometown Law

-------------------
Salomey's secretary
Fake it, Fake it, Fake it

I do that too
frown.gif
And I also can spot the word "U2" from about 50 metres, even in small print, even though I am blind as a bat. I often scan whole magazines for "U2" and can find it with ease, maybe that is why they are so great, they have an easy name to find
biggrin.gif

U2?
biggrin.gif
Come on, I thought it was only me...

Guess what? We might have developted something like a special U2 dish anthena, very powerful, you know, we can capture their songs if only a single not is played anywhere or only a glance of their name is spotted in the distance. Talking about evolution, LOL

i agree with all of that.

a few weeks ago in the car my friend was flipping channels and i was like, "STOP! go back... more.... one more.... ok, just another station.... yea! there!" it was Desire.

i hear "U2" more than i actually read it. i mean, "you too" and "you two" are pretty common phrases.
everyone:"Have a nice day!"
me:"You too! *fit of giggles*"

yea, i'm just insane.
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

[This message has been edited by FallDownJulie (edited 10-21-2001).]

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
i hear "U2" more than i actually read it. i mean, "you too" and "you two" are pretty common phrases.
everyone:"Have a nice day!"
me:"You too! *fit of giggles*"

yea, i'm just insane.
smile.gif

ahaha, we are both insane... I have an attack of giggles at the same moments (and quite often otherwise infact.)

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
can u also be flicking the channels on the radio..
hear about 1 second of a u2 song and know instantly that its U2?

Yes. It happens on regular U2 songs, and it happened on covers-Everlasting love and Unchained melody.
I had no idea it was U2 till i heard Bono. As soon as he started singing i was like "woooh, this is U2!"

------------------
"That's why i still love playing live in a rock'n'roll band. There's just this feeling of this thing could just about do anything..." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things no one else can do. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

um mine's worse
it happens with any song, not just U2 and I've scared more than a few people with my ability
redface.gif

i can also pick up song lyrics usually in one or two listens..hmm, maybe its just part of my obsession i dunno

btw, you'd be jealous..I have the coolest glittery Cowgirl shirt.. it's one of my faves
tongue.gif

people dont understand tho. cowgirls arent cool in NJ
rolleyes.gif

Julie and Bebe, I think that's one of the standard symptoms of U2OD (U2 obsession disorder..or just U2 overdose
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom