Is "In A Little While" a radio single in the U.S?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very significant because I have seen billboard refer to the triple AAA charts before I believe. I'm not totaly certain, but I think its a clear sign that the new single is IALW!

This doesn't necessarily mean a single has been released, does it? I know Eddie Vedder didn't release You've Got To Hide Your Love Away as a single, after all. Of course, I know nothing of promos and the other inner workings of radio. This is cool anyway, In A Little While is my favorite song off of ATYCLB.

If you want to be technical about it, U2 has not released any singles in the USA from ATYCLB. What has happened is they have promoted individual songs at radio in the same way they would a single. I wonder when will see the video, if there is a video.

I was shocked to hear In A Little While on my local radio station earlier this week. This channel plays ABSOLUTELY ONLY singles. They have a very repetitive and regimined setlist, and up pops In A Little While. Seems like a good sign to me.

a video (from the Boston DVD) is aired on telly over and over again in Iceland, but I haven?t seen any single in the music shops

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by STING2:
If you want to be technical about it, U2 has not released any singles in the USA from ATYCLB. What has happened is they have promoted individual songs at radio in the same way they would a single. I wonder when will see the video, if there is a video.

I haven't heard IALW on the radio here in Salt Lake yet, so I just emailed a local radio station that loves U2 and requested it
biggrin.gif

Don't know about a video, but there was this recently...

------------------------ http://www.YouTwo.net
March 20, 2002
Thanks to David for the following:

I live in Los Angeles and the SAG (Stage Actors Guild Hotline) is currently
looking for Bono-stand ins. A stand in does not mean look-a-like; it means
Bono is filming something and cannot be there that day so they need a person
close in size and look for lighting, blocking, camera patterns, etc.

---------------------------------

Could be a for a video shoot.
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom