Is Bono going bald?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The evolution of Bono's hair
hair.jpg

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

This is STILL going on??!! BLAH!! Well like I said in the beginning, he 'might' have done something, but you know what? I really don't care! Even IF he did, it only means that he wants to have nice hair and cares about how it looks and I'm glad. Whatever the story, the result is fine with me. He has hair, it looks good, (though I do wish he'd grow it long again!)he's happy, I'm happy.

See?

smile.gif
<-------me!

This pic was taken at the dinner two days ago in NYC. You can see it's thick in the front, on the sides and in the back- look at the back of his neck, you can see how far his hairline comes down, no hair has been taken from there and replanted elsewhere as someone suggested. Okay enough scrutinizing of this gorgeous man and his lovely hair. The pics are proof enough.
1000025939_3122002115446PM0.6429408.jpg

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 03-13-2002).]

capt.1015813691.frank_foundation_xsc105.jpg

Bill Clinton talking to himself..."I've heard the rumours...looks real to me...I think it's just a dye job...maybe a little too much gel..."

Wow...this debate is incredible...

I don't know if that's good or bad either.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by Angell:
My 2 cents: met "mini-Bono" (Danno), and he says he has it from very reliable sources that Bono has gotten plugs.

The stupid thread that just won't die.
biggrin.gif
I love it, it's a wonderful source of amusement here at work.

I heard about the plugs too, but from a no-reason-to-believe-it's-reliable source so didn't mention it until someone else did. Something about going to Canada for a--ahem, cough, cough--"haircut" at some exclusive men's hair clinic. (I read it on the internet so it must be true, right?
wink.gif
)

I actually think it's true. There's definately something wonky about his hair.

On the other hand, why go through all the trouble to get new hair and then have your two year old cut it? I can think of no other explaination for his most recent haircut. Expecially in the pics with Bill Gates, and then at the Grammys. WTF? Haircuts Plus could give him a better cut. It's been a continuing mystery to me
biggrin.gif

I just hope people realize that there is no way to actually resolve this did he or didn't he? debate. The "Bono has a full head of his own hair" folks will continue to believe that, and the "Bono bought himself some new hair" folks will believe that. Either way it doesn't really matter.

Finally, to add a little more fuel to the fire
wink.gif
I wonder what Bono's next look will be for the tour after the next album. He has made a big change for each new tour. What will be next?

I hope he sticks with his current look. It suits him perfectly. It's shorter than the Elevation tour hair but nice. Looks good with his face.

3339234%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A8%3E573%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3A38945%3Bnu0mrj

I only hope that if he did go to so much trouble to have his hair restored that he will want to keep it!
biggrin.gif

OH- and Henry Rollins and Howard Stern can go to hell, go directly to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200!
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 03-13-2002).]

This obsession with Bono's hair just cracks me up everytime I open this thread...

VH-1 should start a new series "Behind the Hair." The people need to know!!!

Is Bono going bald???

yes, he is.

Do I care???

No, not really.

Why not???

It just doesn?t matter!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Dear God, U2 arent up to anyting at the moment so we start discussin his HAIR????

rolleyes.gif

I would never have even asked..........its almost like Im waiting for the next question to be:

Is Bono too chubby?

Does he use a waist vibrator?

Has he got a wrinkled ass?

(and so on..........
tongue.gif
)

rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
NOTHING WRONG WITH SLAPHEADS! LOL

(Runs off to rub head in the carpet to give it a weekend shine...)

yah the guy across the way from me is like that, just a wee wee hairy, and is fuking sexy mofo I TELL YA!!!!!!

I want him.........BADLY

B.A.D.L.Y!!!!!!!

(notice how thats an anagram of 'baldy'?
biggrin.gif
)

hmmmmmm hes big and sexy, like a hot radiator......
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 03-13-2002).]

Wow, I didn't know what I was starting when I created this thread! But as I read through it I wonder....Why do so many people who claim not to care keep posting on this thread? Personally, I don't care about Bono's hair but....

------------------
Live As If You'll Die Tomorrow, Dream As If You'll Live Forever

i think this thread has become really funny. i think we should post all of bono's bad haircuts.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Originally posted by david:
i think this thread has become really funny. i think we should post all of bono's bad haircuts.

No no no! If you know anything about PLEBA you'll know what fights this will cause! I agree with the person who said ban all talk of hair and Creed! Besides, the only bad hairdo he's ever had has already been posted-that bald head pic LOL!
wink.gif

at least his hair doesn't look like this anymore

2001-06-14-bono-inside.jpg

bono during his james brown phase.

------------------

Eventhough I do not play with wigs all day long like I should to be able to have a good opinion.

I know that he definitely doesn't have a wig! Come on... a wig??? Please...

If he had anything done with it, it's not palpable!

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Originally posted by david:

LMAO!
biggrin.gif

Personally, I don't care about Bono's hair but...
wink.gif

Yes, bring on all the bad haircuts. Get 'em all out in the open and folks can duke it out. "That one's good, not bad!" wham, boom "Is not, it's ugly!" smack, oof "dont insult my favorite haircut" whomp, crash

It could be fun. Some folks in EYKIW may have never witnessed the hilarity that is a PLEBA hair war.
biggrin.gif

As far as banning hair threads, what fun would that be? I mean really
rolleyes.gif
No one should be that sensitive about it. If anyone finds themselves DEEPLY upset about ANYTHING regarding Bono's hair or what someone else says about it, get some professional help! That would be downright scary
eek.gif

Clarification:
I think I'd better revise that last statement before I get lynched
wink.gif
If you're a pre- or young teen that doesn't apply to you, it's totally normal for you to care deeply about that sort of thing. For everyone else, when I say "care deeply" I don't mean have strong opinions, I mean if it would actually affect your quality of life if Bono went bald, or if you seriously affected by someone joking about Bono's hair.

[This message has been edited by u2utah (edited 03-15-2002).]

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
Shame on you U2Utah. You say you don't care, yet you bump a dropping thread in an attempt to stir up trouble and see people 'duke it out.' Perhaps YOU are the one in need of 'professional help'
tongue.gif

tongue.gif
back at ya
biggrin.gif

Yes I'm a very bad girl Bwahahahahaha!
icon32.gif

Back
Top Bottom