Is anyone else as fucking jacked as I am about this record?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
I'm totally out of my mind right now!

I can NOT wait for this to come out, hell, I had the Vertigo + Mick mp3 playing on repeat the entire bus ride from home to school (which is about an hour or so).

How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb = fucking brilliant title!
Vertigo = If it's anything like Vertigo+Mick it'll knock me flat on my ass!
All Because of You = Going to be a fucking ridiculously good song, especially live.

Shit! I'm so excited!!

Is anyone else this pumped?

:hyper: :combust:

All this waiting is really affecting me physiologically. I'm always stressed out and thinking about it....when I'm away from my computer for a couple hours I get nervous that Vertigo may have already leaked and I might me missing it. I'm always tired and crabby ... I smoke a lot more ... is this normal? Is there a name for this condition?

I can't wait for it..if its got plenty of rock and roll, and some great U2 ballads on it, it could match their finest work which is rare for an older band to do! :)

I know how you feel. The last couple days I've even been worried that this album has me totally obsessed.

I worry about the 2 months between Vertigo and the album release. It's going to be murder.

Same thing here....I've been worrying for a week or better which of the radio stations in my town will be playing Vertigo & how I can tune in all 3 of my picks at the same time!

Plus, my husband & I have already had a stern "discussion" about how much money I intend to spend on the tour & where exactly it's coming from. :eyebrow:

Meantime, my head's about to explode waiting to the album release!!! :combust: :ohmy:

yeah , but some of you have issues

i'm pretty psyched about the new album, but c'mon, losing sleep? i don't know about that. I think some of you guys should find some hobbies or something.

U2 has a new album coming out?

damn, i thought we'd have to wait at least 4 more years after "Solar" was released back in March.

sleeping well, eating better.
except spending 20% of my working day browsing for stuff related with this album and realizing that i am having huge delays with that and my boss will sooner or later com in and ask me fopr things not done yet, everything is very normal with me.

mikal said:
U2 has a new album coming out?

damn, i thought we'd have to wait at least 4 more years after "Solar" was released back in March.

And now I have to buy 3 new singles for Vertigo shortly, when I already purchased the 5 singles for the Sun, the Moon and the Stars (including the ultra rare glow in the dark Loris cover)? Man, this train never stops!

vlasak said:
So, will we hear Vertigo in 10 days or in November? I'm confused now.

We are going to hear the song by the 24th of September on the radio. We are going to be able to purchase the singles in a store by November 5,8,or 9 depending on where you live. Somewhere inbetween all this, we are going to witness the world premier of the video by a "well known" director. Does that help?

This album is really setting my life back. I have to check this site every minute I can in case I dont miss a news article, a comment about the new album, or better yet, a leak. Today I had to run a lot of errands before going to work, but guess what? I had to log onto good old interference.com and see a new leak of Love and Peace came out. So there goes all the important things to take care of. Instead, Im sitting here listening to L&P for the 56th time in a row.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom