Ireland World Cup YEAH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Riddler

Acrobat
So they're through!
Dance liek a frigging banshee
Jump around like an eejit
Drink Guinness like a fat fish

------------------
***Here There and Everywhere***

Congrats! So you?re from Ireland?
biggrin.gif

Please say Bono, Adam, Edge and Larry I?m very happy that Ireland made it to the 2002 World Cup. I bet they are delighted.

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Yay!!!! That gives me a decent team to root for this world cup. Sorry but Brazil is just too shameful of a team right now. Go Eire!!!!!

To celebrate, you guys all have to play Put 'Em under Pressure, written by Larry for the Ireland World Cup squad in 1990.

"And we'll really shake them up
when we win the World Cup!"

------------------
Change is the only constant

Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!! Still haven't sobered up! it was brilliant! We gonna kick ass in the finals..........and Ana, watch out, we're gonna get our revenge on you Mehikens!
biggrin.gif

Lol foxxern, they played that song a few times here in the last few days! It's brilliant!

Originally posted by lazyboy:
Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!! Still haven't sobered up! it was brilliant!
yeah, only lost 1-0 to Iran
you are gonna rawk the World Cup championship

tongue.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
yeah, only lost 1-0 to Iran
you are gonna rawk the World Cup championship

tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Oh man, you as sour as they come, Dutchy!
tongue.gif
!
Ahem, Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaason McAteer..........GOAL!!!
tongue.gif

hehe,
sour doesn't begin to describe
tongue.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Ireland has no shance of inning the world cup, Slovenia has no chance of winning WC, Australia has no chance of winning WC, England has no chance of winning WC, Mexico has NO chance of winning WC, Germany has no chance of winning WC, Brasil has NO chance of winning WC

CROATIA is going to win it (I hope that U2@NYC is not reading this) - only teams that can beat us are France and Argentina!

Back
Top Bottom