Invisible - Reactions Thread (Do not post song requests - Discussion only!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Radio 1 would always give new U2 at least an initial chance. Or at least the first single. Interesting to see if the cool kids over on Radio 6 give it a go...

A year or so ago though radio 1 stopped their dj's from playing over thirty something's because they wasn't in with the kids. Robbie Williams got banned and he went mad about it saying if they play U2 or Madonna in he future he will be round the bbc to see what's going on. He did a song with dizzie rascal to get back on radio 1

Getting on radio 1 again would be huge for a U2 fighting for relevance and coolness with the kids

I never thought they would get back on there, boots was the last song to be played on there!

Zane should hopefully ask the right questions about their sound, the album/single etc. He might have even heard some of the new songs already? as he's known the band for years and they respect him. Lets hope it's not a one minute interview just to promote and push Invisible and the RED ting, although that will be the main reason I'm sure. C'mon Zane push the Bonobo for some real news!!

Really like Invisible too! It's just starting to almost not quite make sense to all eight of my senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom