Invisible Discussion Thread III (Do not post song requests - discussion only!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I would never leave you out. You are like...god around here lately!! :up: :yes:

Awwwww :hug:

Now all I have to do is to find that video leak before you guys do...

Not sure if I have the patience. After all, it is just a video...

I think everyone's secretly hoping these shenanigans amount to a surprise release, whether people will admit it or not. :D

Are we sure we're waiting for 'just' the video...:hmm:

:applaud: Well done!

And that's why everyone was hyped up about the song for the Super Bowl. Everyone's dying for news. And -nothing- about this album has been predictable.

Video it's self is of less interest than hearing the song - hopefully it's the full version and not the Red Edit version (which I like!).

I haven't seen you post in ages and forget - do we know one another Party Boy? Being that you are from Toronto and all just wondering. I have forgotten what the various nicknames of local fans I've met are lol!!

Cori, I have to say that I'm more impressed with your gif collection every time you pull one out. Size AND quality, and perfect timing too.

Oh, why thank you. I do really love my gif collection. And I'm so glad I'm amusing at least one person other than myself. :wink:

Here you go:

kutuyf_zps10965e19.gif

I haven't seen you post in ages and forget - do we know one another Party Boy? Being that you are from Toronto and all just wondering. I have forgotten what the various nicknames of local fans I've met are lol!!

One and the same! I haven't been here for quite a while - maybe 2/3 years if not longer. Still here in Toronto (originally from Ireland).. did I meet you a long time ago??

Hi Bonoisgodly, dan_smee, ClaytonsKitten, Registered Dude, Popstar, SeeLoganRun, Peterrrrr, monkey, dabiggestu2fan, bono_212, rjdionne, Zoo Lemon, Sergiodino, KEVIN051269, Miringeltje, MatejU2, rosephile, mtnfox, Pop Artist, Drowningman, Earnie Shavers, powerhour24, macphisto54, breathe, nielsgov, Super Yo, U2Soar, simonapplewhite, chrissybaby, Peter_The_Roman, JOFO, jahorro, mirrorballman, 2861U2, biff, thegameisback, Aygo, TheClash253, sick puppy, Jeanbono, IrishDawg, valuk2007, nickoslo, wolfwill23, popacrobat, tomtom, depe, AndrewCowley, catlhere, clipper699, blujein, YBORCITY, Dalton

:wave:

:corn:

no hi for me :reject:

I didn't comment on the sneering Prince ones, but those were my faves. Didn't want to derail the brawl at the time.

I can't wait until it finally hits at 11:30pm Irish time and U2.com brags about keeping its promise.

Seriously though, they've been on top of the situation since Oseary took over. What's happening?
Is this their plan?
Are we really getting an album today??
Somebody pull me out of this misery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom