Invisible Discussion Thread III (Do not post song requests - discussion only!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, guys, guys. Don't you see what they're trying to tell us? We don't need the video. We had the video in our hearts the whole time.

oh no no no no no no no no no

i saw that when i was TINY and had nightmares about it FOREVER :faint:

It's so weird, when Travis and I watched it about a month ago, we were reading so many people saying the same thing. I guess it's cause I'm watching it as an adult that I find it 0% scary :lol:

Its the 12th in australia

Sent from my SM-N9005 using U2 Interference mobile app

And its june on the moon. The album is out out there. Anyone wanna take a walk?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

And its june on the moon. The album is out out there. Anyone wanna take a walk?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

Giant steps are what you take. Walking on the moon

Sent from my SM-N9005 using U2 Interference mobile app

Well...I gotta say...this is really fucking embarrassing for U2. I mean, only a tiny percentage of the world is likely aware that they said the video would be up today, but still...

Well...I gotta say...this is really fucking embarrassing for U2. I mean, only a tiny percentage of the world is likely aware that they said the video would be up today, but still...

Click the 0 key on your computer. Hold your finger there for about ten seconds, then press 1.

That's the % of the planet that is aware that this video is supposed to land today.

Would anyone be surprised the band were nitpicking this video up until the release?

If the video was done, it would have been posted.

Would anyone be surprised the band were nitpicking this video up until the release?

If the video was done, it would have been posted.

No...... I wouldn't Boner doesn't think it's relevant enough.

I'm not usually, but this one seems like a must watch, but I'll wait to I have people around to watch with.

seriously, i didn't dare set foot in my back garden for a long time after seeing it :D

(ok i was about 6 or 7 at the time :lol: ) - maybe i should watch it again now, like therapy

Yeah. The "Invisible is invisible" jokes were played even before the first one, and should call for instant banning. Then those who make these little quips should be required to submit a sample of their DNA, so we can isolate the strand responsible for this "humour" and filter it out of future generations.

seriously, i didn't dare set foot in my back garden for a long time after seeing it :D

(ok i was about 6 or 7 at the time :lol: ) - maybe i should watch it again now, like therapy

:lol: for the record I wasn't saying I needed moral support, just more people to make the experience more enjoyable.

It's so weird, when Travis and I watched it about a month ago, we were reading so many people saying the same thing. I guess it's cause I'm watching it as an adult that I find it 0% scary :lol:

seriously, it scarred me for life!

when i was in my 20s, i rented a gorgeous little house in the woods, but was irrationally shit scared witless at night and could never sleep there alone - if my hub was away working i would sleep at friends - and that film was purely to blame :lol:

i was just thinking of watching it for a laugh, but actually maybe it's best i don't :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom