Invisible Discussion Thread III (Do not post song requests - discussion only!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Bono did say that the song will not be on the new album...so i have no idea. maybe a bonus track?

Um, what? Where did you get that from? It's been confirmed that Invisible will be on the album, they just didn't release it as a proper lead single. And we still don't know which version of the song will be on the album. Since the current version is titled "(RED) edit", it's safe to assume that there will be a different (longer?) version on the album.

Um, what? Where did you get that from? It's been confirmed that Invisible will be on the album, they just didn't release it as a proper lead single. And we still don't know which version of the song will be on the album. Since the current version is titled "(RED) edit", it's safe to assume that there will be a different (longer?) version on the album.

:up:

I can't remember where but I did read it somewhere, that Bono said it will not be on the new album and that it is not their first single that they have another single as the first one planned i need to find it.

You've got it all right except for one word. Bono said it WOULD be on the album.

ok ok i guess i read it wrong not a big deal lol

I'm so sad that thread got closed. For the life of me, I don't understand who it was hurting, leaving it open.

That smiley matches your avatar. Perfect.

:wink:

:|

breaking news: U2 to Delay release of Invisible Video because Bono doesn't think the following things are relevant enough:

Larry
Romanek
His Shoes
His Height
Edge's beanie

The fight to be relevant isn't easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom