Invisible Discussion Thread III (Do not post song requests - discussion only!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy. It is just a video. Why am I going crazy? Its not like they are gonna drop the album or release the full version of the song or something. Release it whenever you want guys. Take your time, make sure that the video is not too self indulgent. Its only mark romaneck, right?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

This is crazy. It is just a video. Why am I going crazy? Its not like they are gonna drop the album or release the full version of the song or something. Release it whenever you want guys. Take your time, make sure that the video is not too self indulgent. Its only mark romaneck, right?

It's crazy because they've spent FOUR DAYS saying the same date over and over and adding (crappy) gifs to their Tumblr when they do it.

:doh:

It's crazy because they've spent FOUR DAYS saying the same date over and over and adding (crappy) gifs to their Tumblr when they do it.

:doh:

Exactly. I kinda expected this at least to work like clockwork. The same fb status over and over again

So its 3 pm in ny right now. To everyone in Australia, they are liars

Yes, I vote yes, we make a dedication thread. To CRAP gifs.

You're the resident PS goddess. Do it. :sexywink:

Exactly. I kinda expected this at least to work like clockwork. The same fb status over and over again

Yeah. I kept thinking THIS would be on schedule. :lol:

They had better have a good excuse! :waiting:

53m8m.jpg
:sad:

Not that anyone really cares but its 2 am in Bangladesh. I am probably the only one here:(

I’d like to think that somewhere in the Live Nation universe there’s an intern getting a spray from Bono right now, littered with references to fax machines, music television and Grammy’s and the intern doesn’t know what the fuck he’s talking about on all three counts. “I remember our manager used to fly from Dublin to New York with a tape of our new video clip booked into the first class seat next to him. On the return flight, it would be a Grammy. A fucking GRAMMY. That flight cost more than you’re going to make in the next 5 years. Is this thing fucking tumbling yet?”

I’d like to think that somewhere in the Live Nation universe there’s an intern getting a spray from Bono right now, littered with references to fax machines, music television and Grammy’s and the intern doesn’t know what the fuck he’s talking about on all three counts. “I remember our manager used to fly from Dublin to New York with a tape of our new video clip booked into the first class seat next to him. On the return flight, it would be a Grammy. A fucking GRAMMY. That flight cost more than you’re going to make in the next 5 years. Is this thing fucking tumbling yet?”

:lol::lol:

I bet they put it in the queue for Tumblr and set the wrong date/time. :lmao:

I have to say, I was so excited that Elbow is coming to my neck of the woods that I forgot there was supposed to be a video coming today.

But now, I'll join the waiting game.

wargsd_zps2205af64.gif

Cori, I have to say that I'm more impressed with your gif collection every time you pull one out. Size AND quality, and perfect timing too.

Ok. Gonna play dumb ways to die now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom