Interview in Vanity Fair where Eve pokes fun of Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosBitch

Babyface
Hi there! This is my first post here. I heard from a fellow U2 fan that in the November issue of Vanity Fair Bono tells a story about how his daughter Eve was embarressed of him when Jay Z and Beyonce vacationed with them. I tried searching the news archives on the forum but I do not have access to this feature. Can someone please link me to the entire article? I would really appreciate your help!

By the way I got HTDMATB on Tuesday and I can't stop listening to it!

BonosBitch said:
Hi there! This is my first post here. I heard from a fellow U2 fan that in the November issue of Vanity Fair Bono tells a story about how his daughter Eve was embarressed of him when Jay Z and Beyonce vacationed with them. I tried searching the news archives on the forum but I do not have access to this feature. Can someone please link me to the entire article? I would really appreciate your help!

http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=3527&Key=&Year=&Cat=5 :D

Welcome to Interference! :wave:

BonosBitch said:
I apologize my acronyms aren't up to par. What is hut dab?

Hut Dab is a little creation popularised by people such as myself. Say HTDAAB aloud to yourself as a word and you get something like Hut Dab.

BonosBitch said:
I apologize my acronyms aren't up to par. What is hut dab?

Thank you VERY much! This place rocks!

And thanks Axver for the 411. You all are very welcoming! Hope to post more often :)

BonosBitch said:

HTDMATB = Hut tab dab mantle an tomic bomb

:wink:

I dunno if this is the appropriate place to post this, but after I read the article from Q I just had to respond right away. Did anyone else get teary-eyed reading about Bono speaking of his father? :sad: And so many references to his personal life? Like his daughter being embarrassed? That's too funny, 'cos here are all these hugh U2 fans, and Bono fans, thinking he can do no wrong and his own kin is embarrassed! but typical teenaged child right? I loved it! More than any other article I've read about them, it is poignant in a way and personal. Maybe it's 'cos I have kids of my own now and am a lot more emotional about things!
Anyway, it was a great read, and makes me love Bono even more!:heart:

Back
Top Bottom