Interference Vs U2.com thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sken

Refugee
I used to like the old u2.com, but the new one looks too mainstream, so I vote Interference.

U2-Vertigo-Tour.com :wink:

Seriously, U2.com sucks so bloody much. Crap content, factual inaccuracies and blunders, a rip-off membership, etc., etc. Interference doesn't even need to try; it pretty much kicks U2.com's arse by default.

Let's see :hmm:

U2.com - ripped me off, screwed up the presale ticket thing, pretty much everything you read there whether it's Band info or even setlists are wrong and did I mention they screwed me on the presale :wink: ?

I'll have to go with INTERLAND!!!!! :drool:

But I must say that I spend a lot of time at U2-Vertigo-Tour.com (setlist geek:nerd: ) PLEASE don't tell Axver:shh: :madspit:

Well, I never go on U2.com...and I'm usually on here at least once a day, so interference wins again!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
when did this forum become the this guy vs. that guy forum?
Yeah I know, it seems to have replaced the appreciation threads thank god.........I think.

Anyways, how bout this one?

Zootlesque Vs Headache in a Suitcase posts.

Hmm, wonder which of you two are the boards favourite.

Site overall--U2.com the new pictures on the home page are nice. 24/7 video content. Though Youtube is great too.

Message board-- U2.com

I've made real-life friends with people from U2.com, met up with them in various cities, good times. People I know by their first names, some full names.

Sometimes I just come here for the fireworks. The VS threads, Pop vs everything after.

The Plebans are fun people though.

Canadiens1160 said:
Kurt Cobain!

4585_spit_laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom