Interference Vs U2.com thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:

Some wacky shiznit goes on up in there. Smoke pours out of the door from time to time...I've seen people transplanting shag carpeting into there...fancy chandeliers...I think there may be a hookah bar in the back. :shifty:

So it's basically the party in high school you always wanted to go to.

On another note, I don't think there's an inner circle, but like any other group, when people have been around for a while, you're more familiar with everyone and have little jokes and such. For example, NSFW calling me Little Bastard. It's a term of endearment, but to Lurker #67, it's an insult, if that helps any.

LemonMacPhisto said:

So it's basically the party in high school you always wanted to go to.

:lol: It's more like the Playboy Mansion without the chicks. Which defeats the entire purpose, I guess. :slant:

similarly to other who wrote earlier, when i first signed up, i had no idea what people were talking about much of the time. (and i still am not sure i want to get to the point that i can identify any U2 song immediately by it's acronym)

...and now with this last page or so of discussion, i am lost again... can't tell who's joking and who's serious, and don't really want to go find out... :eyebrow:

i like the way interference is organized, but i agree it is slightly less friendly here than u2.com.

i have found it a little tricky to warm up to many of the sub-sections here, i think partially because the convention of naming each and every one of them after a U2 song or phrase gets to the point of obscuring their purpose, for me at least.

i'm glad to be here though and grateful to the mods and other people who've set this up and keep it running.

i have a feeling i might enjoy the subscribers side of u2.com a bit more, but this is miles ahead of the free section on u2.com, and i've decided not to pay for any subscriptions in the short term. hard to justify when things are relatively quiet on the u2 front.

thanks, interference staff and peoples

Val said:

I see Interferencers there that I haven't seen in years. Now I know where they all went .

so that's truly the point of no return?....

"Ms Pussy Cafe Deluxe... the last frontier...

going where no man has gone before"

thrillme said:
Site overall--U2.com the new pictures on the home page are nice. 24/7 video content. Though Youtube is great too.

Message board-- U2.com

I've made real-life friends with people from U2.com, met up with them in various cities, good times. People I know by their first names, some full names.

Sometimes I just come here for the fireworks. The VS threads, Pop vs everything after.

The Plebans are fun people though.

lol @ PLEBA

:lmao:

From what I'm reading I guess I should give U2.com another chance.

Pepokiss, I like the way you think.

Oh and....PLEBA rules!

dr. zooeuss said:
i like the way interference is organized, but i agree it is slightly less friendly here than u2.com.
perhaps I should give U2.com another chance then
it might be as interesting as the teenage indy whiny scene over here :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom