Interference--the best fan forum on the planet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Hey I know I'm probably getting all mushy and lovey-dovey on you all but I just wanted to say that I am very proud to be a part of such a great community. I'm excited because there is so much going on with U2 and there is much more excitment to come this year and I am very glad to have someone to share this with. You guys are all great! U2 are so lucky to have your devotion. :heart:

U2 fans are some of the best people on earth. Its definetly a privelege to be able to communicate with some of you on such a great forum as this.
:hug:

Last edited:
I have to say I've been a long time lurker here and a member of other lists and forums. (On U2 and non-U2) This one is by far the best. Well organized for such a large amount of content and very good people. I don't see too much fighting here and that's amazing for such a big community of people. Cheers to interference! :applaud:

Lisa71 said:
I have to say I've been a long time lurker here and a member of other lists and forums. (On U2 and non-U2) This one is by far the best. Well organized for such a large amount of content and very good people. I don't see too much fighting here and that's amazing for such a big community of people. Cheers to interference! :applaud:

Hehe, I guess U2 inspires us all to be good.:heart:

Yes, everyone seems very well-behaved (especially since Edge got here!). You should have seen Zootopia back when it was still "civilized"! Fights everywhere!

It is truely the greatest forum out there I think!!!

Considering the size of this place and the amount of members everybody is so nice and its full of uselfu information and helpful people!

INTERFERENCE :heart:

:up: i have met many wonderful people thanks to this site. and have had attempted to break in to the hotel bedrooms of the BAWs because I love them so much. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom