Interference Shirts? Stickers? have ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you be interested in purchasing Interference.com related merchandise?

• Yes, I want to surround myself with anything from the blue crack.

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • No, I'm not that much of a junkie.

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters
love t-shirts or sweatshirts, baseball caps, mugs
also love the idea mentioned before about magnets of favorite lyrics! or different t-shirts with some of the best lyrics on them

I don't know if this has already been mentioned and I don't feel like reading all 5 pages as I have to go back to work, but I'd love "girl-fit" T-shirts; I already have enough huge, unisex T-shirts and all I do with them is wear them to bed. A girl-fit T-shirt in Interference blue would suit me just fine.

paxetaurora said:
I don't know if this has already been mentioned and I don't feel like reading all 5 pages as I have to go back to work, but I'd love "girl-fit" T-shirts; I already have enough huge, unisex T-shirts and all I do with them is wear them to bed. A girl-fit T-shirt in Interference blue would suit me just fine.

Totally :up:

love magnets and buttons (those are cheap to produce)...not sure if it's already been mentioned but what about patches (love my joshua tree era one) or iron-on transfers, cd cases, playing cards (handy for those hours spent on line)...

I would love to see a ringer shirt (lol the bono quote would rock on the back!!) , some patches, tank top with a logo on it...

to pay we could use our custom Interference Master Card ;)

Go Blue :D

Elvis said:
The idea isn't dead.... was jus letting the thread linger for awhile ;)

Do you have to, do you have to let it linger....lol sorry, couldn't help it.

Nah, should go with blue craic=crack=Irish word for a good ol time, a good laugh. U2 will immediately get the craic reference, and it would fit more with an Irish band.

Blue Crack or Blue Craic.

Either way you'll be explaining it to people who aren't part of this forum.

However, there might be t-shirts with "Craic" on them, may have to check for any copyright infringements.

Back
Top Bottom