Interference Shirts? Stickers? have ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you be interested in purchasing Interference.com related merchandise?

• Yes, I want to surround myself with anything from the blue crack.

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • No, I'm not that much of a junkie.

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters
A T shirt or hat with 'blue crack' on it would be good. Then I could wear it when Im facilitating the coffee dispensing in front of the main chemical store at the lab safety course. :|

Merchandising, Merchandising, MERCHANDISING! Interference: The lunchbox, Interference the coloring book?Interference: The flame-thrower.

I think this is a good idea. I?d be more than happy to advertise with a t-shirt or a sticker, and definitely the shot glasses and martini glasses.

Good idea, Elvis.

I'll start saving now...another jar:)
Try to make a ladies T and check out different fabrics,
some Tshirt fabrics just stretch and fade too quickly.
There is an Interference range of clothes from China, sold here in Oz through $2 stores. **cass looks** I have one on now:D They are cheap but handle getting thrown into the washing machine.

There are lots of talented people here who should be able to help you with this. Good luck

I enjoy shopping.

I would buy many of the things already suggested (t shirt, coffee mugs, mouse pad) but what would I like? Magnetic Fridge Poetry with our favourite U2 related words.

what a bomb! said:
would like to know what the hell "blue crack" is! :confused: I know the blue referes to interference but where does the "crack" bit come from?

intereference is highly addictive. :crack: I dream about it all the time. :love: blue :love: I'm at work and am not supposed to be online at all :ohmy: but I am all the time.

what a bomb! said:
would like to know what the hell "blue crack" is! :confused: I know the blue referes to interference but where does the "crack" bit come from?

crack is a cheap drug.

blue ... is interference.

Interference for the addictive personality = blue crack ;)

gawd! was going to refer to the drug crack as in little blue rocks! lol but thought nah! it must be something else! lol you should change it with a irish influence "blue craic" lol

bonosloveslave said:
I would buy a shirt - we need one that says PLEBA on the front with the 4 smilie guys, then on the back put "SCARY!"

:hyper:

Oooooo...I just love this idea!!! But for the back it should have the actual quote from Bono and say:

"Scary girls!" - Bono, U2 [or whatever the quote is, but we need his name and U2 after it]

And then below that have in smaller print "Interference.com."

Last edited:
I'm a definite yes! :hyper:

One thing I would love to see on a t-shirt or just about anything else is the U2 cats...I'm really sorry I can't remember whose they were-souLnation or U2 kitten,perhaps-but I thought when I first saw them that they would look sooo cute on a T- or sweatshirt. Or even a coffee mug or mouse pad. Just a thought! :)

julie

bonosloveslave said:
Heck yeah! After all, those were Bono's words:

"PLEBA girls......SCARY!"

:yes: I'd definitely get that ;)

LOL I never thought that me asking Bono that question would ever become so famous! I still remember the look in his eyes when he said "Scary!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom