Interference.com T-Shirts - We want your input!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hi all!

We will soon have Interference.com T-shirts, but we - the staff, would like to know what ideas you have, or what you'd like to see on the shirts.

They should in someway relate to the Interference.com community.

Please post ideas here.

Thanks,

Joel

How about the menu of the forum and a quote "I am a U2 geek, ask me about any of these topics"

We could have localized t-shirts with names on them -- people at the Chicago shows have one set of names, people in Phoenix have another, etc.

I don't have a strong opinion about what they look like, but I hope there are really small sizes available. I want to get one that is fits like a baby doll tee.

For shizzle Blue Crack colored, with maybe a black or white option for those who don't think they look good in Blue Crack.

Maybe have the header across the chest or above a pocket:

INTERFERENCE.COM
U2 Fans, 'Zine, and More

Perhaps the lovely and scary Plebans would like a separate shirt. :wink:

The 1000 up club is a cool idea, only I feel some of the people on thes board post just for the sake of posting talking nonsense. A person with 5 posts may have more insightful and informative info than someone that has 10k posts.

Haha and bc I wouldnt qualify!

I can see the word 'Interference" across the chest with the diagonal lines HTDAAB style above and below it, all in dark blue lettering on the light crack blue shirt

starsgoblue said:
I would really like the shirt to be blue....I look good in blue. :wink:

I also think that perhaps on the back of the shirt, if the person ordering wanted it, should have their username printed on it.

That's a great idea!

Interference.com
the real U2 fanclub

or

Interference.com
RUN2U2?

(that may not be it since it looks like run to U2, I ment it to say are you into U2?)

The blue is a great idea because it is so visible, and it has to reference interference in some way. I'll sleep on it and keep brainstorming.

Last edited:
Danny Boy said:
The Edge Was Here... :wink:

I'd prefer: "Fake Edge was here:"
It's more correct. :mac:

fake1.jpg

:D

Marty

Well how about something like

Interference.com
accept no substitutes?

I think the 1000 post idea is a nice one but as for the basic design its hard to say but color wise please no WHITE! *horror stories about washing* anyway its hard to say what might work .

Back
Top Bottom