Interference.com T-Shirts - We want your input!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Way to go Elvis. Great selection of stuff. Impressive.:up:

Ok, way to go Liza. Great selection of stuff. Impressive.:up:

:wink:

Ilike it! But what's writen there? I can't read it. I like the face but I can't relate it to Interference cause it's the first time I'm seeing it. Was it supposed to be like this one ---> :huh: ?

Last edited:
TheBrazilianFly said:
Ilike it! But what's writen there? I can't read it. I like the face but I can't relate it to Interference cause it's the first time I'm seeing it. Was it supposed to be like this one ---> :huh: ?

If you click on a larger view of the shirts you can see the details.

:crack: <- similar, but blue.

GibsonGirl said:
Hmm, I like quite a lot of the ideas suggested so far... :hmm: What about just a plain logo on a blue shirt that looks something like this?

interference.jpg

Like this design a lot, not sure about the fan stuff at the bottom though. Drop that and I'd definitely get one.

:)

Calvin N. Hobbes said:
wait, didn't new media die already? :D

your more than welcome to bring it back...oh wait...that would require talent, dedication........

Hello Everyone,

As mentioned earlier in this thread... "there will be more"

2 NEW designs have been added to the store for your shopping pleasure.

There are still lots more in the works, I am taking everyone's suggestions into consideration.

Enjoy :)

~Liza

Are these thirts screen printed? Or is it one of those computer-printoput/iron-on things?

This is the answer direct from CP:

What is the printing process used on the t-shirts?

We use a dye sublimation printing process for mugs and mousepads and digital transfers for all apparel. These processes are similar in quality to screen printing, with no image cracking, peeling or fading.

Please make one that just says interference.com with the small writing under making some reference to u2.

Some cool looking shirts...Like some, don't like some, but I think there's a good variety.

Back
Top Bottom