Interference.com T-Shirts - We want your input!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really would rather not have any reference to a ".com" on the shirt. Just "Interference" is good, but I can tell you now there's no way I'm ever wearing a shirt that has a website address on it. So I like the ideas that might say "Interference" - just PLEASE leave off the dot com.

(Note that I'm not trying to say "put .com on the shirt and I'm not buying it so that should scare you into not doing it" or anything. But I figure there's got to be other people like me who are wary of buying a shirt with an Internet address on it, but wouldn't mind getting one that just has "Interference" instead. ...If that made any sense at all to you... :wink:)

fmattyh said:
I really would rather not have any reference to a ".com" on the shirt. Just "Interference" is good, but I can tell you now there's no way I'm ever wearing a shirt that has a website address on it. So I like the ideas that might say "Interference" - just PLEASE leave off the dot com.

(Note that I'm not trying to say "put .com on the shirt and I'm not buying it so that should scare you into not doing it" or anything. But I figure there's got to be other people like me who are wary of buying a shirt with an Internet address on it, but wouldn't mind getting one that just has "Interference" instead. ...If that made any sense at all to you... :wink:)

You do realize the name of this site is "Interference.com" don't you? It's not just the domain or address... it's actually the name.

Elvis said:

You do realize the name of this site is "Interference.com" don't you? It's not just the domain or address... it's actually the name.
:lol: It's never too late to change, Elvis... :wink:

it should be dark blue, like the color of the borders on the threads, and in the front, in the HTDAAB font, it should just be "Interference.com"

discothequeLP said:
it should be dark blue, like the color of the borders on the threads, and in the front, in the HTDAAB font, it should just be "Interference.com"

YES. That is it. Dark blue, almost purple, with "Interference.com" in sky blue.

Maybe on the back (with whatever the true numbers are):

Over 452,345,678,921 posts.
By 28,876 users.
From 316 countries.
In 295 forums.

Just for one rock band.

Front:

interferenceshirtfront.jpg

Back (just imagine that the font is the HTDAAB font):

interferenceshirtback.jpg

Last edited:
Keep it minimal, that's what i say..

the words interference.com on the front & a u2 symbol

I wouldn't put anything on the back

I think the words Blue Crack should be on it. Maybe something like "I'm on Blue Crack!" and then under it one of these smilies: :cool:, :drool:, :wink: or :hyper:. Or maybe you can choose the smilie you want. I think some smilie should be on the t-shirt because everybody here uses them. I really like the username on the back thing! And maybe under it you could have the date the person registered on Intereference, that would be awesome IMO. :yes:

Elvis, are you going to make just on kind of t-shirt? If not maybe people who like to hang around some specific forums here could have a specific shirt with the forum name on it. Like: "I'm a PLEBAN!" (And then a smilie :D )

I also don't like the dot com thing. :reject:

Hmm, I like quite a lot of the ideas suggested so far... :hmm: What about just a plain logo on a blue shirt that looks something like this?

interference.jpg

GibsonGirl said:
Hmm, I like quite a lot of the ideas suggested so far... :hmm: What about just a plain logo on a blue shirt that looks something like this?

interference.jpg

Excellent! GibsonGirl - then you could add to the slashes - in red: Elvis's avatar (correct color's, of course) Pleba's scary girls (which I love) even the octagon bar to add mystery to the location of said bar. Smilies etc. except I would hate to be the screen printer responsible for getting this right..:huh: :wink:

I say the martini glass sound wave logo ( elvis knows what I speak of) on the front

with INTERFERENCE below it

and on the back

" turn it up there captain"

Nice, I (as someone else) wouldnt wear a shirt which has an url on it.

also i aint wearing oen that shouts out I AM A U2 FAN lol

other interference users would notice and know what its about but i aint advertising a site (most people prob wouldnt care anyway)

what does it look like on a blue shirt but with interference and the stripes in the red/black colours?

GibsonGirl said:

interference.jpg

nice job, GbG! :yes:

Just in general-- as for the usernames on back...
Even with Desktop Publishing.....the labor involved in typing and printing up every unique name would probable be too expensive.

GibsonGirl said:

interference.jpg

:up: :up:
Nice work GibsonGirl!

*Recognizable and classy yet simple and to the point!!!
*The ".com" with this design is almost unnoticeable (which should satisfy both thoughts on the matter).
*The username on the back would be awesome but I don't know how feasible that is. At the concerts we could just have those "Hello, my name is..." stickers with our usernames on them...permanent marker would work too.
*Baby doll shirts! :drool: (on the right girl of course! lol)
*There could be only 2 colors of shirts needed: 1.) light blue shirt with dark blue image 2.) dark blue shirt with light blue image. The image can all the same color as I imagine adding too many color would drive up the price!
*Even though I'm unhappy with them as well, we should take the high road and avoid the U2.com bashing.

I much prefer the navy blue shirt idea or the middle blue with navy letters...I like light blue but I don't think it wears well on most people

I like the design above but would just have the word INTERFERENCE...and maybe the .com on the side.

but would delete the U2 fans , 'zine, and more reference.

(the simpler, less direct, the more likely it will be worn...)

What it shouldn't be is an advertisement...like those horrible U2.com cheesy key chains.

Last edited:
yea, get rid of the u2 fanzine rubbish , thats embarassing, lol.

maybe on a blue shirt but with HTDAAB colours?

or a black shirt with red text?

Dear Elvis,
Whatever the design, please consider printing women's T-shirts as well. I am sure I am not the only petite one that will be buying.
I hope they are ready before the tour.

Back
Top Bottom