Interference Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
People here seem to make appreaiation threads for U2 and thier music. Which is great. Well... I thought I'd make one for the people that let us do it. I tend to log onto this wed site everyday. And I know there are hudreds of you guys who do the same thing.

Good jod guys on great web site:)

ya, i think elvis loves us all too. i mean, he wont even remove those that beg, kick and scream to be removed from the clutches of this place. :sexywink:

this place is taking me away from south park.

*goddammit*:mac:

actually I quite enjoy all of you even though I'm an argumentative pain in the ass:wave:

Last edited:
Cow of the Seas said:
ya, i think elvis loves us all too. i mean, he wont even remove those that beg, kick and scream to be removed from the clutches of this place. :sexywink:

I must. ;)

ghetofabu said:
This place is my internet crack.

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY DEALER ELVIS :sexywink:

lol... you know.. you're not the first person to call this place crack ;) ... but you're welcome. hehe

Thank you Elvis and everyone else behind the pretty but oh so hypnotic blue screen :)

I really love being a part of this big dysfunctional family.

I :heart: Interference

yeah this is one addictive site. not like that's bad or anything!

I heart this place. I lurve it! I can't believe I've lived without it for so long.

Plus, any site that's fun to browse when I'm bored at work is always a good thing!

I cant even begin to express how much I love this board. I just got called a troll on a movie board because I said I've never seen lord or the rings and I didnt really have a desire to either.. and wondered if people could tell me why they thought it was so great and if they could convince me to watch it. Perfectly calm and stating my opinion. You wouldnt believe the replies I got. :rolleyes:

The people of interference RESPECT other peoples opinions for the most part and you dont get called names because you dont like something... its absolutely ridiculous. The more message boards I go to the more I leave and say 'this board sucks.. there's no place like interference'.

:hug: to you all.

Sicy said:
I cant even begin to express how much I love this board. I just got called a troll on a movie board because I said I've never seen lord or the rings and I didnt really have a desire to either.. and wondered if people could tell me why they thought it was so great and if they could convince me to watch it. Perfectly calm and stating my opinion. You wouldnt believe the replies I got. :rolleyes:

The people of interference RESPECT other peoples opinions for the most part and you dont get called names because you dont like something... its absolutely ridiculous. The more message boards I go to the more I leave and say 'this board sucks.. there's no place like interference'.

:hug: to you all.

I havent been around the board here for that long really but have given in to the addiction. I do want to say that you are right on the money in regards to respecting opinions etc. here. I have seen other boards where people get down right nasty. Most of the time it's about something petty. In my opinion there is much more within the realm of U2 that could bring on the intense flaming I've seen on other boards but it doesnt happen.

I have alot to time on my hands and I come here for the fun of it, to stay up to date and with the hope of possibly ending up with a few more friends that share a mutual interest. In the time that I have been around I think that the folks here are great and love the board. Thanks tto all for making it such a joy!

Kariann said:

I havent been around the board here for that long really but have given in to the addiction. I do want to say that you are right on the money in regards to respecting opinions etc. here. I have seen other boards where people get down right nasty. Most of the time it's about something petty. In my opinion there is much more within the realm of U2 that could bring on the intense flaming I've seen on other boards but it doesnt happen.

I have alot to time on my hands and I come here for the fun of it, to stay up to date and with the hope of possibly ending up with a few more friends that share a mutual interest. In the time that I have been around I think that the folks here are great and love the board. Thanks tto all for making it such a joy!

You read my mind! I have been a member of message boards that have literally been shut down because people got so nasty. There is a lot of respect around here. Everyone here is very nice and very open to others' opinions.

This board really is addictive. I am here every day, sometimes twice if I have a lot of free time, and there is something new and interesting each time. And the last time I missed a day I missed Bono on Oprah so we're not risking that again. :lol: I love the updates, the conversations, the PICTURES, and the knowledge that I'm not the only one who probably thinks way too much about U2.

Sicy said:
I just got called a troll on a movie board because I said I've never seen lord or the rings and I didnt really have a desire to either..

What idiots - the term is "Orc," not "troll". :shrug: :sexywink:

I've been using the internet since the early days of AOL. Interference is truly a wonderful place, espcially due to the hard work of people like Sicy. :bow:

nbcrusader said:
What idiots - the term is "Orc," not "troll". :shrug: :sexywink:

I've been using the internet since the early days of AOL. Interference is truly a wonderful place, espcially due to the hard work of people like Sicy. :bow:

Orc? :confused: :laugh:

Thank you .. you're pretty cool yourself :wink: :hug:

nbcrusader said:

Interference is truly a wonderful place, espcially due to the hard work of people like Sicy. :bow:

*coughs* :tongue:

I agree. This place rocks my socks. I had no idea when I first logged on almost 2 years ago that this place would have such an effect on my life.

Thanks to Elvis for making it all possible. :hug: :hug:

PS- Salami totally should be cloned. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom