Interesting bits of info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
(from U2page.com, just summing up the most interesting facts)

Bono was, among others, a guest in a TV show in Ireland. He, Edge, and Bono - and a few other people - supported Daniel Lanois on Falling at your feet (it is said to have been great). Bono said "We've never played this one before, if it's crap we won't do it again."

Think we will hear any more MDH songs on the new tour? :hyper:

Also, he and Edge said the band worked with a 50 piece orchestra in London on 3 songs and yes, they - all 4 of them thought it was no good - decided to not use that. "I guess it's back to scratch", Edge said.

It must have been fascinating to hear the band with an orchestra - IMO I think one of the few things left I'd like to hear from U2 someday is a big ballad with a full orchestra backing them.

Well it's only 3 songs and there's plenty of time till March 2004 :up:

bonosloveslave said:
I hope this doesn't set the album release back :(

We had a psychic friends moment. Everything I hear just shreds my nerves. I can deal with a delay (ok not really) I just wish we knew for sure.

LOL

Yeah, it may not be a big deal, I'm sure they probably have something like 30 songs in the running that will be cut down to 11 or 12 for the album, and the rest go for B sides. Hopefully not a big deal :uhoh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom