Intentionally Cruel Reviews - The Third Installment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozeeko

Refugee
THE JOSHUA TREE - what a pretensious, crap name.

Where The Streets Have No Name - Yea...I'll meet u there. Let me get some directions off mapquest. What's the adresss? HAHA. That's right! I hope you get lost and never come back.
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Trust me, u definitely ain't found it. Keep looking!
With Or Without You - Oh quit your sobbin u whiney bastard! Just rub one out and get on with your life.
Bullet The Blue Sky- Go shoot the green sky in Ireland then, u ungrateful immigrants!
Running To Stand Still - Try slow jogging or walking, u'd probably have a better chance.
Red Hill Mining Town - What do u know about real work and real people, u spoiled rockstar primadonna?
In God's Country - Would God like this song? How'd it do on the charts? There's your answer.
Trip Through Your Wires - Don't drink on the job, boys. Oh wait, you're Irish.
One Tree Hill - Another tree reference. Damn hippies.
Exit - OOOOO i'm sooo scared, Bono!
Mothers Of The Disappared - More doom and gloom from the dark lords of rock!

While I think people get a bit "lock-happy" around here over some rather minor stuff...I'm thinking this one gets locked pretty quickly.

This is going :lock: but here's some various songs before it's closed:

Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?): More like Junk (Why Didn't It Get The Chop?)
A Celebration: Appropriate title, I suppose. I celebrate every time it's over!
11 O'clock Tick Tock: I can hear the children crying - crap music like this would upset anyone!
Walk To The Water: And drown yourselves for making such drivel, U2.
North And South Of The River: Bono, you can't be north AND south of the river at once. Geez, get a clue about geography.
Another Day: The lyrics should've been "listen up, the playing of another dull song."

Dude what part of NO SPIN OFF THREADS does anybody not understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom