Inside Out - what is this song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Varitek

Blue Crack Addict
After the reappearance of the lyrics quiz thread in IAMJ (http://www.funtrivia.com/flashquiz/index.cfm?qid=218300) I noticed a song on the answer list called Inside Out which I had never heard of. A google search turns up several lyrics sites attributing it to U2, e.g. http://www.lyricsfreak.com/u/u2/inside+out_20141582.html

But it's not on any U2-based lyrics site (macphisto, atu2, u2 wanderer) or Axver's encyclopedic b-sides list for The Rest of U2... anyone know what this is and why it's out there that it's a U2 song? And if it is indeed a U2 song, well.... yourwildhorses @ gmail please! But I'm skeptical.

Thanks, I check that one about every other week. I think about checking it more, but I like being logged into my normal gchat.

I knew you'd know something... even if the lyrics quiz is questionable because they think Unforgettable Fire says "stay tonight in a light." :)

Varitek said:
I knew you'd know something... even if the lyrics quiz is questionable because they think Unforgettable Fire says "stay tonight in a light." :)

:lol: That's bad.

I think I mention this in the e-mail I sent to you, but just for anybody else reading this thread: some of you may know Inside Out under the title Oh No. I've seen that title given a few times. However, on the 5 October 1979, Cork bootleg, Bono introduces the song with the title Inside Out.

I don't think I have heard that show. Is there somewhere else to find it? It's not on U2 Torrents anymore. Thanks.

Varitek said:
:yikes: that "lyric" is so bad it threw me for a loop and it took me a while to actually think of what the real line was!

staying in a light sounds kind of painful!

Back
Top Bottom