INDIE 103.1 U2 Promo MP3???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Does anyone have a copy of the mp3 someone made that was of INDIE promoting the u2 marathon and the playing of Vertigo?

I need it....

Please email it to me at:

elvis@interference.com

or let me know the URL of where it may be found

Thank you!

Elvis,

i believe Headache In A Suitcase recorded it.

might want to shout him an email, because i don't think he's a premium member.

yep, now that i've listened to it again, there's no way around it.

103.1 FM created the perception that Vertigo would be played in the 24 hour block called "Monday Bloody Monday".

i'm guessing that they didn't break any actually laws though because they didn't come out and say "We are going to play the new U2 single at this specific time."

but then again, i'm not a lawyer.

YEAH!!!! take them DOWN!!!! WOOOOO OOO OOOO!!!!!!

Hold them, thrill them, kiss them, then KILL them!!!
-sorry, MacPhisto made me write that! ;-)

Whomever can either send me audio of rollins bashing U2 on the air, or give me URLs, I'd very much appreciate it.

Our course of action will be revealed soon enough... ;)

starsgoblue said:
Does URLs mean emails? I'm sorry I'm not very with it.

URL:

(Uniform Resource Locator) - The World Wide Web address of a site on the Internet. The URL for the Internal Revenue Service, for example, is http://www.irs.gov. (See also "Domain name")

Elvis, thanks for all of the effort you put into this, creating all of those new posts and whatnot when we were all going crazy. I seriously hope something gets done about this.

Elvis, have you gotten any response from the station yet about anything? I am very curious about what they have to say for themselves. I am going to try and call soon myself.

Elvis...thank you very much for following this up. We all spent so much time and you were on top of it all always updating the forums so it didnt blow up on us. I was literally up til 4 this morn writing letters to people cus i was that disgusted. It was the least professional move I've ever seen from a radio station and a radio personality. I was sent several emails that i felt wer degrading to us as fans and the band as well. they lead me to believe that this was planned. if you want em, ill give em to ya. thank so much

make em give us vertigo even though they dont have it.

if you can make em give us vertigo then ill buy a premium :wink:

would have last night if your hunch was right, but :mad: we know how that turned out

Ya Elvis we're all counting on you!! Even though I paid for it today, it was fun being up late last night with everyone & cracking jokes about those lame DJ's and the Fozzie Bear song! The station definitely deserves some sort of punishment for that.

-Waz

Back
Top Bottom