In Praise of Zoo Tv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopTart Pamela

Acrobat
Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, Australia
These school holidays I?ve been watching the Zoo TV video, and finally coming to understand why my son loves it so much!
The whole thing is spectacular and Bono?s voice searing in its intensity ? the band just seem at the top of their form.
Listen to Bono singing I Just Cant Help ?? at the end - the relationship with the audience means that the song takes on a whole new meaning, and the falsetto, well what can you say ?leaves me breathless. Also a fabulous One.
All this may not be news for most of you, but better late than never I say.
Best of all the concerts for mine. The only down side is that I wasn?t there , and so close!

Pamela

Last edited:
Ah Pamela, if this site was around just a few years earlier and we could relive that time again, I would have taken you in a second! It still is the greatest concert experience I have ever had. The video is so awesome, one that you can watch over and over again!

:love:

ZOOTV is very good and very hot :drool: It's the most entertaining of their concert videos IMO and Bono looks soooo hot (if you are interested in that aspect, sister, there's a thread on PLEBA you should check out- "Leather Day, talk about Leather.." by Moonlit_Angel. There are hundreds of hot AB Bono pics there including many from live ZOOTV shows:combust: Stop by and check it out! :wave:

ZooTV was the greatest tour ever, by any band, in my opinion.

A lot of people say they don't want U2 to ever go back and repeat themselves, but I think most would be fine with them doing ZooTV II. I know I would.

It was more than a concert, it was a total experience. And it all fit together so well. The transitions, the mood, everything.

Yup, ZooTV was the best. No tour before or since has ever come close.

Zoocoustic said:
ZooTV was the greatest tour ever, by any band, in my opinion.

A lot of people say they don't want U2 to ever go back and repeat themselves, but I think most would be fine with them doing ZooTV II. I know I would.

It was more than a concert, it was a total experience. And it all fit together so well. The transitions, the mood, everything.

Yup, ZooTV was the best. No tour before or since has ever come close.

impossible for me to agree any more.

Back
Top Bottom