In at Number 5! IN AT NUMBER 5????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ya know I can understand, Number 3 would have been better, but in at Number 5 in the UK charts??????

DAMN FART!!!!!!!

mad.gif

Thats the equivalent, to me, of bumping my head on a low ceiling somewhere, or gettin your finger caught in a door, and u run around like a mad eejit, chanting a lot of shite for five minutes until u calm down.................well, tahts what I do!

biggrin.gif

mad.gif

cool.gif

Fellas!

U2's Walk On is in at No.5 on de UK charts, FECKIN NUMBER 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr DJ better watch his ass!!!!!!!!

BUT I am gonna find out, its bound to be No.1 in Irish Charts.............damn! *sigh* dats what I miss about Virgin, HMV and blah blah in Dublin, they play U2 non-stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON IRISH LADDIES AND LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Where can I find teh 'new' single version of Walk On?.. I couldn't find it on U2france as was listed in another thread....

Lemonite, u talkin about the one where they all singy 'Halliah hallejuia' or somethin.....at the end????????

Actually Radio 1 played that one day and it was bad, because the music drowned out this voice too much, and at the beginning it was like hearing Bono sing from a chapel in the corner of a big field while the musicians where up close to the other end smokin fegs and givin it large with their instruments!!!!

eek.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey maddie my darling!

calm doon calm doon! does the chart position matter a jot to U2? I dont think so but at least they've another top 10 hit under their belt anyway......so that aint too bad is it?

for fecks sake just burn an incense stick, darling and relax! <<<<<<<<<<<<hugs>>>>>>>>>>>

dougal x

Originally posted by mad1:
Douggie Douggie Douggie Douggie Douggie!

Im chilled baby, Im chilled!!!!

Tell me did I tell u, btw, Im also a fan of Jimmy????

Wanna read somethin????????

biggrin.gif

Yeah I have heard about you meeting Jimmy....actually I just read your report in PLEBA.....you fecking mad (and no you're not sad *suddenly hears your mum mumble "still sad"* ) girl....wahey! Congrats.....

I wish I could swap my head for Jimmy's so that I can see your gorgeous face!
biggrin.gif

dougal x

(Hugs Maddie.) It'll be okay...

------------------
k e r c

La aventura del comienzo
La intriga de lo incierto
No temas y busca lo nuevo
S?lo empieza desde cero

hey maddie!

heres my....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<hugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

biggrin.gif

dougal

Originally posted by mad1:
BUT I am gonna find out, its bound to be No.1 in Irish Charts.............damn! *sigh* dats what I miss about Virgin, HMV and blah blah in Dublin, they play U2 non-stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 here, a turkey is number 1m 4 kareoke singers number 2

Back
Top Bottom