IMHO, more proof that HTDAAB is Amazing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
Hey all, I just thought I'd share my experience last night as further proof of the beauty of this album from start to finish - Track one through eleven.

Last night at 3am, I was feeding my newborn son and the chorus from "A Man and A Woman" was repeated in my head over and over again. Supposedly, this is the track that receives the least amount of praise and is referred to as the "weak link".

If I am humming the least popular song of an album at 3am, then I think this is a testament to the overall quality of 11 brilliant songs.

Thanks for reading.

Congrats on your newborn son. It was Crumbs from your table that was noted as the "weak Link" it the Blender review.

A Man and a Women is the one Edge said all the ladies will love and we seem to.

I think the album is great.

I don't miss the 3am feedings. :)

That song really I didn't get at first. Didn't Bono say it was U2 doing Motown? I was - for whatever reason - thinking more recent Motown. Obviously the result of the song did not seem to make sense in regards to recent Motown. Then for some reason I heard Marvin Gaye sing it, and it clicked. I really do like that song. It's got such a good groove to it Makin' love to that song...mmm.

Thanks youtwoHearts !

Yes, some professional reviews gave AMAAW poor feedback, but if you surf around interference, lots of people didn't get or didn't like AMAAW. It certainly wasn't one the track that people on here said "Wow, this is my favorite":wink:

Numb1075 said:
Thanks youtwoHearts !

Yes, some professional reviews gave AMAAW poor feedback, but if you surf around interference, lots of people didn't get or didn't like AMAAW. It certainly wasn't one the track that people on here said "Wow, this is my favorite":wink:

It was the first song I liked on the new album the second I heard it. I still get chills hearing Bono sing on that song.

Oh and good for you getting your new born baby into good music. My daughter was watching U2 videos by 2 1/2.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom