Imagine this ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eliv8

Refugee
You win a local radio station contest to see U2, front row center, but your other half, who is fed up with your obsession with the band, says they will leave you if you go to the concert.

Do you:

a) Drive to the show?
b) Take a taxi?
c) Rent a limo?

starsgoblue said:
If it was a boyfriend...I'd tell him to not let the doorknob hit him in the ass on the way out :wave:

Yeah, then I'd definetly splurge on the limo. :wink:

Love ya chicky! My words exactly! **High fives stars**

Well my other half outright HATES U2, even if he gives me U2 albums, singles, etc as gifts (which he never fails to recommend that I listen when he's not around :laugh:) so he would not leave me because of U2 if he hasn't until now...

Definitely the limo - we gotta do things in style!

There was a time I was terrified to go to concerts alone, but not anymore. My husband hasn't been to a show with me in many years. I go with a friend or relative. We're married, we're not Siamese twins. I don't think anyone should not attend a show because their 'other half' doesn't want to, and no 'other half' should expect them not to. That's controlling and unfair. I say, you are your own person, do what you want and they'll get over it. If they don't, you don't need that kind of crap in your life anyway. Maybe I have taken this too seriously. Sorry for the rant.

what? sod the cars! gotta take a private Lear Jet to the show and wave goodbye for good at your other half on the ground! lol

(Iwas prepared to get sacked from my job at the Elevation tour for the days I wanted off! lol)

i bet u put up with her little obsessions with shoes and clothes and all that crap, so whats wrong with YOU enjoying YOURSELF, shes making you unhappy...and over U2

or go "to the pub" and come back later that night and "you never saw U2"

Back
Top Bottom