IM SO HAPPY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
WELL AS I TOLD U BEFORE, HONDURAS IS A LAME COUNTRY AND ALMOST NOBODY COMES HERE, BUT TODAY "LA LEY" CAME HERE AND IM REALLY HAPPY THAT I GOT TO GO. AND TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER I GOT THE PICK!!!!!!!!! I ACTUALLY GOT IT!!!!!! I GOT THEIR GUITAR PICK!!!

can't wait for u2 to come to Honduras...

------------------
" I can sing just like Bono, i can do that whole lemon falsetto exactly like him" -- me

"...u know how you can make people jealous by saying good stuff about you thats not even true?" - also me

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love La Ley!!!!!!

They came here couple of months ago and Beto sang to me 6 times and touched my hand 2 times. I almost died he's so sexy
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

I don't know Le Lay's music, but I do know how much joy a good band brings.
I'm glad you are happy.
PS: I love your handle.

Back
Top Bottom