I'm Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After our first gig together we came back and had a party. I put king kong on for entertainment and I had a nick name.

hey there you are starsgoblue! :wave: i ventured into EYKIW and discovered that other people want U2 fan significant others just like I did.
alas, i found an non u2 guy and fell in love instead.
and now hes gone:sad:

*debates on posting a pic*

I've seen some pretty hot guys in here:D

33%3B%3B6%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E%3A3%3A%3E96%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323275383%3B739nu0mrj

hey stars. heres one i just found. its about i dunno three years old but i pretty much look the bloody same with my babyface!:madspit:
I'll be getting carded till I'm 90!
heres one where I was feeling particularly grungy and grumpy for that matter! :mac: which is like- all the time.
33%3B%3B6%3C8%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323662933%3B%3C8ot1lsi

hey hey, but i'm not as hot as you, fellow pleban extrodinaire

and for the record. I AM almost 19, i just look like im twelve:D:madspit: :madspit:

babyface babyface, slow down child let me untie your lace....how many times have i heard THAT

Last edited:
I need a U2 boyfriend! I don't know how to post pics. I'll have youtwohearts do it for me tomorrow..Are there any single guys in the New York area??? Step up!

starsgoblue said:

Come on now, you're a bizillion times cuter than me! :cute: And no, you don't look 12 at all...

okay, 13 lol.
lets take a vote. 'How old do I look?'
you definitely take the cute u2 honey prize away from me so dont act all shy. the guys think youre hot!:sexywink: :rant:
I will always be the "homely girl with the freckles and brown feckin eyes"

I just drank a HUGE rum and coke so it might account for my chatty nature tonight, excuse me people, I'm sorry.
it might also account for why i just posted pictures of myself. :reject:
please dont make fun of me!:(

yeah, BONO freckles!
i'm with you on that boat :D

yes yes, an underage drinker. occasionally.
karmic postmark got me on the rum and cokes when we were in portland.
I didnt realized that three shots dont go in a small glass of coke:ohmy:
or that i shouldnt have more than one....:eyebrow:

someday maybe I will look like an adult and lose some of the freckles.

starsforu2
youre a cutie:wink:

StarsforU2...post a pic that I can see!!!

I did already! You said something about the leather pants. Which are vinyl pants, actually. They don't fit me anymore. They would probably fit you though :drool: :wink:

U2bonogirl, I like your brown eyes:sexywink: And you have a great shape to your face. Good cheekbones :yes:

Here's the link again for Starsgoblue

http://www.faulguy.com/ForInterference.htm

Want to see my U2 collection?

starsforu2 said:

I did already! You said something about the leather pants. Which are vinyl pants, actually. They don't fit me anymore. They would probably fit you though :drool: :wink:

U2bonogirl, I like your brown eyes:sexywink: And you have a great shape to your face. Good cheekbones :yes:

Here's the link again for Starsgoblue

http://www.faulguy.com/ForInterference.htm

Want to see my U2 collection?

a guy just gave me a compliment.....
*pinches herself*
yeah I'm awake
*blushes*
thanks!:D

i want to see the u2 collection! interference is the only place where i dont feel like a total u2 stuff hoarder.

i used to have vinyl pants. then i realized i looked like a hooker in them and gave them to a friend:huh:

i want to see the u2 collection! interference is the only place where i dont feel like a total u2 stuff hoarder.

Ask and you shall receive. I haven't updated this with the new stuff yet, because I haven't bought the promos yet! Enjoy

http://www.faulguy.com/Frames/U2Frames/U2Frame.htm

Awww, you deserve compliments. :D And there is nothing wrong with freckles. They can be very cute :yes:

Man I love hormones!!!

can you imagine what would happen if our keyboards secreted pheromones? It would start to get ugly in here...

seriously though...I'd love to submit a photo or two but I'm a computer knit wit when it comes to this stuff. Any pointers?

I swear it'll be worth it:wink:

that is an incredible site! theres so much to do!:D
Im gonna have to go more in depth later. i think ive been on the net for more than 4 hours now.
this blue crack is making me into a zombie.
I look like something from a horror movie right now and i have to work in the morning.

I'm not used to compliments starsforu2, thats why i was so surprised:wink:
maybe i'm kinda lonely now that my guy is gone

PowerSurge said:
Man I love hormones!!!

can you imagine what would happen if our keyboards secreted pheromones? It would start to get ugly in here...

seriously though...I'd love to submit a photo or two but I'm a computer knit wit when it comes to this stuff. Any pointers?

do you have a snapfish or photobucket account? if you do then youre on the right track.
*is too drunk to explain any further*

PowerSurge said:
Man I love hormones!!!

Would someone please show the man the way into the 21st century? :wink:
I wanna see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom