I'm Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should set up some sort of U2 pick up forum. I'm an 18 year old guy from Adelaide, South Australia and I'm studying mechatronic engineering at uni (next year). I'll try to post some pics. Everyone I wanna see pics of you ppl! It's much more fulfilling when you can see who you are chatting to online, it adds much more to the community ;)

AussieU2fanman said:
We should set up some sort of U2 pick up forum. I'm an 18 year old guy from Adelaide, South Australia and I'm studying mechatronic engineering at uni (next year). I'll try to post some pics. Everyone I wanna see pics of you ppl! It's much more fulfilling when you can see who you are chatting to online, it adds much more to the community ;)

I agree it wouold be a great idea actually Ill post a pic of me in my profile 2morrow or something..Im looking for male fans over 30
yrs old, but It still would be cool to see you fans esp. those from out of the US:wink:

digsy said:
aaaah no fair
i want a u2 boyfriend too but you guys all seem to be in america :(
oh hang on... a thought is forming... can anyone here say "green card".. :lol:

Hey I wanna U2 gf! And I'm not in America! Can't offer you a green card tho... Can offer you a free guided tour around Londons finer watering holes !

This is great! :yes: I like the idea of pictures, so boys don't be shy, show the girls what you got! :applaud:

Mrs. Edge, love the pictures! Your ex definitely looks like the Edge when he doesn't smile. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys in D.C. at some Interference get together or GA line. Back in 1997 I met some Wirelings over at the Dubliner (?) downtown. Maybe something like that would be possible.

Moonie! Let me say HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!, You might be the closest birthday that I've ever met. And even though we're close in age, I'll always be older! Ha Ha :tongue: Nice to meet you! But I'm too short :sad: I'm 5'8" (That broadcast is for the other shorter ladies, natch! :wink:)

Starsgoblue, you're a cutie on blue crack and off of blue crack. Nice! :yes:

Hope to meet all of you soon! Here's a warm up U2 related picture from Halloween a couple of year's ago.

Attachments

• measbono.jpg
    measbono.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 116
AussieU2fanman said:

Watch out girls, he's from South Australia!

If you want fulfillment, Victorian blokes are the way to go....!

intedomine said:

Watch out girls, he's from South Australia!

If you want fulfillment, Victorian blokes are the way to go....!

Lol u gotta be kidding! You vics can't even make it into a GRAND FINAL and you have virtually all of the AFL teams! And what do you know, Port Adelaide won :wink:
Watch out Girls, this dude can't even play footy :D

Mrs. Edge said:
Anyway, here's a pic of me (back when I had short hair!) and Steve, my ex in Montreal in line. He looks more like Edge when he is not smiling, but you'll get the general idea....

omg, you look SO CUTE in that pic. :heart:

This must be one of the :cute:est and most :flirt:ing threads here... but why is it in EYKIW?! :confused: :laugh:

Ok, whatever... :shrug:

I'm single, girl... and ... looking for a guy with a Maserati! :sexywink:

Am trying to imagine what a wedding between two big U2 fans would be like! U2 cover band to play, maybe U2 themed dress, everyone has to grow a mullet or wear some sort of alternative wig.

How to annoy friends and family by playing U2 nonstop for a whole day! Perfect!

This must be one of the est and most ing threads here... but why is it in EYKIW?!

Dunno :confused: I didn't know where to post it, and so I put it in ZooTV Confessionals, but someone saw fit to move it to prime time! Thanks! What a fun thread! :applaud:

And now we get to see pictures! Yeah! Keep them coming! Diggsy? Merc? Bonofox1? Come one, come all!!!

Green Cards for everyone!!! What do other countries require to stay in their country for the U2 Babes who plan to defect? :mad: :tsk:

starsgoblue said:

Better yet, in lieu of a regular reception...all go and get silly at a pub and then go to a U2 concert! Heck I'd keep my wedding dress on for that!

Heh, that would totally rule the night. Get married during the day and then off to the show. And, somehow have film footage on the screens like in Phil Janou's film Entropy.

starsforu2 said:

And now we get to see pictures! Yeah! Keep them coming!
Green Cards for everyone!!!

What do other countries require to stay in their country for the U2 Babes who plan to defect? :mad: :tsk:

Someone else better post a pic besides me.

Hey, I like foreign men and accents--I can't help it. Besides the US search isn't working out for me anyways....:p

starsforu2 said:
And now we get to see pictures! Yeah! Keep them coming!

You either have to wait to monday when my newest pics arrive... or sneak into PLEBA (if you dare?! :shifty: ), where there's currently two pics of me and my beloved telemarkskis! :D

starsforu2 said:
Green Cards for everyone!!!

Thanks, but no thanks! :tsk: I plan to stay on this side of the water... but you could come over here?! :flirt: :wink:

I'm not a premium member (yet) but I'll try to post something on my website.

Talk about putting yourself out there!

starsgoblue said:

Better yet, in lieu of a regular reception...all go and get silly at a pub and then go to a U2 concert! Heck I'd keep my wedding dress on for that!

Do remember being best man for one of my friends wedding - after the whole wedding finished, we all went clubbing, in tails, hats, bridesmaid dresses, wedding dress etc.. quite an experience!

elfyx said:
I'm not a premium member (yet) but I'll try to post something on my website.

Talk about putting yourself out there!

You can post pics without beeing premium - you just can't post attatchments when you're not premium... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom