I'm Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ladies are back in the house :applaud: :applaud: Mofo82 you need something to drink? If you're a Bears fan, you might need a stiff one. (I know I'm a Redskins fan, and it's been a long season so far :( )
Hey U2bonogirl :wave: We can see your face! Yeah! You don't look 12. *The Rum & Coke sort of gives it away* :wink:
Thanks for the singleness update. It sounds as if we've been sufficiently aboveboard here. Hope everything works out. Long distance relationships are difficult (although not impossible) -- It all depends on who's in it.

Starsgoblue, I'm glad you're doing OK. You know we've got your back. :yes:

Anyone else home?

Im definitely back in the house!:D
what else does a loser like me have to do on a sunday afternoon:wink:

Long distance relationships are really hard. ive been with the guy for like 2 and a half years now and then he went away and didnt take me.:( that kinda hurt. at the same time my mom left without saying goodbye and two childhood friends got shipped off to iraq.:madspit:
stupid war.
so feel free to flirt with me all anybody wants, i dont care. just dont tell me i talk too much :sexywink: me and stars might need to go 'talk' about that one. lol

just out of curiosity, am i good looking at all?:eyebrow: and no pity compliments please. just honest answers would be nice:)

I would so love to be a interference honey like starsgoblue:D:hug:

starsforu2 said:
Mofo82 you need something to drink? If you're a Bears fan, you might need a stiff one. (I know I'm a Redskins fan, and it's been a long season so far :( )

i dont even try with the bears...i put myself in enough through enough torture cus im a diehard bulls fan- to this very moment. i've never given up on them since MJ left, unlike the rest of the world. btw, how bad was bears/ bucs?

mofo82 said:

thanks digsy...london's been very good to me :wink:

you're in london???

edited to say: nice to see you back stars.
hey can i get a heinie too please other stars?

mofo82 said:

i dont even try with the bears...i put myself in enough through enough torture cus im a diehard bulls fan- to this very moment. i've never given up on them since MJ left, unlike the rest of the world. btw, how bad was bears/ bucs?

19 - 7 Loss. We had MJ for a couple of seasons in DC. The attendance went up, but went right back down after he left. It's hard to love the Wizards. I'm not much in to basketball anyway. I was always short growing up. I tend to love the sports I play, or played. BBall wasn't one of them.

ok
none of this means anythign to me! i dont even know what sport you're referring to here? baseball???

u2bonogirl said:

so feel free to flirt with me all anybody wants, i dont care. just dont tell me i talk too much :sexywink: me and stars might need to go 'talk' about that one. lol

just out of curiosity, am i good looking at all?:eyebrow: and no pity compliments please. just honest answers would be nice:)

I would so love to be a interference honey like starsgoblue:D:hug:

I hope that you know, that what you have to say here, will make you sweeter (like honey) than a picture will. Having said that, I think you're :cute:. I'd love to see a picture with a smile. I like smiles. The tie does make you look like you might be wearing a Catholic School uniform, which does do it for some people. I'm sort of ambivalent about it myself. :shrug:

digsy said:
ok
none of this means anythign to me! i dont even know what sport you're referring to here? baseball???

Yep the American Passtime. Baseball. Although some would say that American Football has become more popular. I don't want to have that debate on here.

It's fun to go to the park, watch the game and have a beer and a hotdog.

Hi Digsy :wave:

:wink: yes baseball.
lol
am i the only girl that will be talking about sports?:eyebrow:
i grew up as a sport player. always ahead of my age group. always shorter than everyone. i know how bono feels:mad: :madspit:
i made varsity sports my freshman year of highschool and then quit because i was getting too well known in my town for it and nobody realized i had more important interests than that:huh:
I got to play on a traveling softball team when i was in 8th grade. we were a team from nowhere and made it to the finals in texas the year i played. that was really cool! I got to hit the first ball over a fence in one field too:D
then i got in a fist fight with the first base player when i was running the bases for my home run because she tried to trip me!:madspit:
It was classic. took about 5 people to peel me off her

am i veering from the topic? :reject: sorry guys and gals

starsforu2 said:

Yep the American Passtime. Baseball. Although some would say that American Football has become more popular. I don't want to have that debate on here.

It's fun to go to the park, watch the game and have a beer and a hotdog.

Hi Digsy :wave:

hiya :wave:

i would love to see a baseball game, in fact i wanna see all the american games.
when i go next year i plan on seeing a basketball game a baseball game and a football game.
hockey is also something i would like to see, will go to canada for that though.
all we got here is football football football, or soccer if you dont want to confuse the names.
i find it boring as hell to be honest.
but if you say that too loud in england, they'll lynch you!

edited to fix numerous typo's!

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
lol
I got to hit the first ball over a fence in one field too:D
then i got in a fist fight with the first base player when i was running the bases for my home run because she tried to trip me!:madspit:

I want to see your muscles! Hey IPOD Commercial on Fox!

starsforu2 said:

I hope that you know, that what you have to say here, will make you sweeter (like honey) than a picture will. Having said that, I think you're :cute:. I'd love to see a picture with a smile. I like smiles. The tie does make you look like you might be wearing a Catholic School uniform, which does do it for some people. I'm sort of ambivalent about it myself. :shrug:

:lol: me a catholic schoolgirl! i could see that :D
I bought the tie for a dollar yesterday and decided to wear it. Im always dressing in something odd it seems like.

I'll try and smile in a pic for you starsforu2, though Im not much good at it and i have a tooth that sticks out funny:wink:

starsforu2 said:

:ohmy: :faint:

u2bonogirl said:
lol
am i the only girl that will be talking about sports?:eyebrow:
i grew up as a sport player. always ahead of my age group. always shorter than everyone. i know how bono feels:mad: :madspit:
i made varsity sports my freshman year of highschool and then quit because i was getting too well known in my town for it and nobody realized i had more important interests than that:huh:
I got to play on a traveling softball team when i was in 8th grade. we were a team from nowhere and made it to the finals in texas the year i played. that was really cool! I got to hit the first ball over a fence in one field too:D

stars, you sound like a girl after my own heart!
i played every single sport at school - was a serious swimmer, played waterpolo, basketball, volleyball and dabbled in badminton, hockey and tennis.
represented my country at squash too (similar to racketball for those not familiar with it).
but yeah, i was often getting into little scraps - mostly verbal or with my racket! a have a terribly competative nature and am a horrible horrible loser :grumpy:
its a horrid personality trait and one i work very hard at to keep under control with varying degrees of success!

then i got to college, discovered bars with pool tables, and all the sporting activity slipped slightly...
now i work like 12 hour days so any free time i do have is spent trying to relax or chilling (or on here it seems)

starsforu2 said:

Cool! Hey, I gotta go, I'm having a blast chatting with you all. I'll catch you all later.

Digsy, if you see a sporting event in DC, let me know! We just got Baseball :yes:

cheers, see ya
:wave:

digsy said:

then i got to college, discovered bars with pool tables, and all the sporting activity slipped slightly...
now i work like 12 hour days so any free time i do have is spent trying to relax or chilling (or on here it seems)

isnt that the truth? i used to be a basketball freak (freak in the good sense, ahem). college and work killed that for the most part, but i've really gotten into the arts over the last 5 years and just graduated in May with my Bachelor's in Fine Arts. Once in a while I hit a mental block with my work, like now.

side note...CUTIE INTERFERENCE GIRLS + SPORTS = DREAM COME TRUE :yes:

mofo82 said:

(freak in the good sense, ahem).

that would be in the same "good sense" that we're U2 freaks right?! :lol:

congrats on the graduation! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom