I'm Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SWF, 32, New York, has a well documented obsession with a band called U2~
Will travel to Europe!

i'll trade the Uk off for a place in the states with any of you anyday.
i wanna go to LA but people tell me its horrible (i work in film, it makes sense to me)

so heres my fictional ad then:

single white female 22 with massive U2 obsession WLTM funny intelligent musically talented and artistic tall dark haired blue eyed guy with green card and house on the coast!

not fussy am i?! :lol:

While I can understand two people being brought together because of the mutual interest in U2, I'd definitely question anyone who got married BECAUSE of U2.

That's basing your entire future off of a love for U2, which is completely pathetic.

cydewaze said:
I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm the luckiest man EVER for finding Mrs. Edge here. :D :love:

:applaud:

And I'm quite to happy to say that it was a lot of fun watching a beautiful relationship develop, even before the two of you realized it!! :D :heart:

Funny you should mention VA/DC, because that's exactly where I'm moving to! Well, MD anyway....perhaps we will meet up on the tour! :)

Anyway, here's a pic of me (back when I had short hair!) and Steve, my ex in Montreal in line. He looks more like Edge when he is not smiling, but you'll get the general idea....

It's crazy, he looks so much like Edge that even the VJ on Muchmusic who interviewed U2 went out of his way to comment on it!

starsforu2 said:
Mrs Edge, great story! Sad Ending :sad: , Happy new Beginning :happy:
I hope that we get to meet other u2 fans during the touring season next year. I know I plan to be out and about in different parts of the country to see shows so it would be really cool to meet people like I did during the Pop Mart Tour. Looking forward to meeting U2 fans in the VA/DC area as well.
I also kept hoping over the years to bring Mrs. StarsforU2 to see U2 in concert. The one's I did take over the last 12 years have loved me for bringing them, but alas not enough. :sad: Seriously, I love hearing about how others have found what they are looking for. :applaud:

Attachments

• jess & steve.jpg
    jess & steve.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
starsforu2 said:
Elfyx meet Starsgoblue. Starsgoblue meet Elfyx. :hug:

Who'd thunk that I'd be a matchmaker, now I just have to find me a U2 fan girlfriend as well... Hello future U2 fan girlfriend :wave: Whoever you are.

One question. Do you sell your duplicate U2 Cd's or hold onto them so there is no fighting over them?

Does the size of your U2 collection matter, or is it about the quality? *ahem* Ladies I have quite the large COL-LEC-TION. :yes:

I have an important question:

how tall are you? ;)

'cause you're two days older than me. :D

Hrm. If I were to get together with another U2 fan who would obviously have the same CDs as me, I'd keep my CDs because I listen to them in my truck. ;) I would expect him to keep his, too. No point in having to share one CD... I mean, what if he wanted to listen to POP when I wanted to listen to POP? :heart:

Moonie :D (nice to meet you, by the way.) I'm single, too.

Blue Room said:

There was a forum called Lovetown earlier this year for that very purpose. It was pretty much a ghost town so they got rid of it.

I guess when push comes to shove most of us single U2 fans dont like to put ourselves out there at that level. Its tough though, most of us dont live in the same areas and meeting up or having that type of a connection would be hard.

I admit it would be cool to meet a girl where the chemistry was there AND they were into U2! WOW ;)

Sorry for spamming, all... but....

YOU HAVE LARRY'S STICK?!?! *jealous* *jealous* *jealous*

Moonie :D

digsy said:
i'll trade the Uk off for a place in the states with any of you anyday.
i wanna go to LA but people tell me its horrible (i work in film, it makes sense to me)

so heres my fictional ad then:

single white female 22 with massive U2 obsession WLTM funny intelligent musically talented and artistic tall dark haired blue eyed guy with green card and house on the coast!

not fussy am i?! :lol:

Here goes moonie, spamming again....

LA isn't horrible! It depends on where you live, really. And if you don't mind traffic. We've got lots and lots of it.

I live in the Southern California area. I love it... I love the ocean. I wouldn't give it up for the world.

And, since everybody else is doing it, here's my ad:

SWF, 31, TALL!!!!! (5' 11 3/4" - don't let the pic in my profile fool you... I *am* taller than Larry :lol: ), has a well-documented and known obsession with U2 and advertises said obsession every day by way of her vehicle. ;)

Moonie :D

Awww, BAW and Cyde! :heart:

I guess I should post a pic of myself w. cyde too, a 100% created on interference relationship, just like Khanada's.

Attachments

• dscn0788.jpg
    dscn0788.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 120
starsforu2 said:
One question. Do you sell your duplicate U2 Cd's or hold onto them so there is no fighting over them?

Does the size of your U2 collection matter, or is it about the quality? *ahem* Ladies I have quite the large COL-LEC-TION. :yes: [/B]

Ok so I read this and I have to ask (you might have answred already but I just stopped at your post, and will continue in a moment)...
Where do you live? Country, State?
And I too am looking for a U2 fan boyfirend..I think it would be ideal cause Im such a devoted fan..I dont know if a non fan would tolerate my obsession...We can exchange pics if youre serious...
Im sure you'll get a lot of responses...
and I am so glad you started this post cause I have been wanting to do it but I was embasrrased and becasue there seems to be more female members here than male...so it seems....

*I want to know about your large COL_LEC_TION ;)

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

Here goes moonie, spamming again....

LA isn't horrible! It depends on where you live, really. And if you don't mind traffic. We've got lots and lots of it.

I live in the Southern California area. I love it... I love the ocean. I wouldn't give it up for the world.

I live in So.Cali also and I'ts not bad like people say it is..like many cities it has its bad and good...LIKE ALL CITIES ALL OVER THE WORLD!...It is a BIG city and has a lot to offer and I have lived here all my life and wouldnt want live anywhere else...
that is why you would have to see for your self....
Beaches, Deserts, Mountains=Awesome!

dammit...why are all the lady u2 fans over 20? maybe it takes a more developed, sophisticated taste for the women...

oh well, not too many other teenage guys here either, so, you know, no competition...

ahh, you ladies woulnd't understand anyways. is there just anyone here whos like 17?! and female?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom