I'm not your baby = We love you ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
I was driving in my car the other day and listened to some Bonoduetts and "I'm not your baby" came on. I have only heard it a few times long ago but something hit me while listening to it now. It reminded me of something, I couldn't come up with what it was though until a few minutes later.

It sounds almost exactly like We love you, the "new" song they performed in Antwerp! Specially the first verses.
Then when you think he's gonna go into the chorus of We love you it changes and becomes I'm not your baby and then it goes back to sound like We love you.

Listen to it and tell me what you think!!
smile.gif

Sara

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

You ARE my baby and we love you too!!

We <3 U 2 !!

Bwahahahaa!!

huggzies!!

------------------

8295800.jpg

***Sparky's Whore***

Originally posted by CatDubh:
We <3 U 2 !!

confused.gif

Lurvig
biggrin.gif
LOL

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
It sounds almost exactly like We love you, the "new" song they performed in Antwerp! Specially the first verses.
Then when you think he's gonna go into the chorus of We love you it changes and becomes I'm not your baby and then it goes back to sound like We love you.

Listen to it and tell me what you think!!
smile.gif

Hello Sara,

I also noticed this a few days ago (or rather the other way around; that "We Love You" sounds almost exactly like "I'm Not Your Baby"). I hear it in the melody of the first verses, the way Bono's singing, but not in the rest of the song. So, yes, you're right.

C ya!

Marty (who sometimes thinks I'm Not Your Baby is U2's best song from 1997)

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Back
Top Bottom