im new! *hides in corner scared*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coolhandlaura

Acrobat
hi everyone i guess you would say im a newbie but IM NOT REALLY!ive been readin this forum for like a year and ive been trying to get registered for nearly that long, but the stupid computer wouldnt do the register-ing thing. Firstly, Im a Bono girl!just that id put that out there! um, my name is meant to be Coolhandlaura so if anyone knows how to change it tell me! um...*tries to think of way to not be torn apart..(Joke!)* I was at slane! ive been wantin to say that here for ages! anyway ill leave it like this at the moment, dont want y?ll to get bored!!

Laura

Originally posted by ccolhandlaura:
um, my name is meant to be Coolhandlaura so if anyone knows how to change it tell me!

No way to change it, but with so few posts, you might as well re-register. Welcome, and have fun. It gets kinda crazy, but you probably already know that.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Hi and welcome Laura! Don't be scared of us, we're really a nice bunch of people
biggrin.gif

I think your username is unique the way it is, you should keep it!

Welcome to Interference!

Be careful...it's addictive!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Hello and welcome!

smile.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Welcome!

And Im sure Sicy or Elvis can fix your name if you want them too
smile.gif

------------------
20 to 40!!!!!!!!!!!

Fear Me
Everyone else does.
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Hi and welcome.
smile.gif

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

yes i am a MASSIVE fan of paul newman! hes gorgeous, a fantastic actor and really sweet!(see also James Dean!) i was gonna try and be the Hustler but i probably wouldnt have been allowed in!
Thanks everyone for welcoming me!miss Mc Phisto, I KNOW ive no reason to be scared of you, i Have been reading this for a while!!!

[This message has been edited by ccolhandlaura (edited 04-25-2002).]

don't be scared! we don't bite... well, most of us don't!
wink.gif

anyway, welcome!! post often!!!
biggrin.gif

and i was wondering what your username meant.. thanks for clearing that up!
wink.gif

Welcome laura
smile.gif

Are you a fan of the other Paul? Newman?I've loved that movie Cool Hand Luke,well, since before I'd heard of U2...a long time.

SLAAAAAAANEEEEEEE!!???? I'm stuck on the other side of the planet,miles from fecking nowhere it seems at times, so I love to hear people's stories. Please tear down the walls and tell your tale.

welcome

post a thread in the wrong forum and I will move it

enjoy

bye

!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

WELCOME!
Please feel free to keep it crunk.

------------------
It's like lotto - you gotta be in it to win it.

Keepin it krunk...

cool laura.
I read a beautiful story about paul newman, something he did for an australian woman last year, so touching. Maybe we sneak a PN topic into Pleba..P=Paul after all.

Back
Top Bottom