I'm married!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tkramer

War Child
Hey everyone,

Sorry, haven't been around much, been pretty busy buying a house and getting MARRIED to fellow interferer raincloud on the 9th of Feb. You gotta love interferers!!!

smile.gif

Congratulations!!!!!

I won't be getting married to drgnwolf1969 until like...*flips through calendar*...2006 or 2007...
eek.gif
Lots of time to plan though, eh??
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Yes, we did play U2 songs at our wedding!!

We had With or without you and Beautiful Day-we had also put on Mysterious ways but we ran out of time and didn't get to it.

We had a wonderful time at our wedding and look forward to a wonderful time together....it's great to be back on interference!!! Har har...

Signed, Mrs Kramer!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Midnight is where the day begins..."

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
Where is AM? I'm sure he could play the opening bass line to 'Another one bites the dust'.

*Hums intro*

LMAO

I can imagine her doing it with that cool bass player look to stage right adamesque style
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by zoomerang II (edited 02-27-2002).]

Congratulations tkramer and to your bride raincloud...to someone who has been married for 18 years, it doesn't get any better than being married to your soulmate. If I can be of any assistance to you two, please let me know...cmalonzo@hotmail.com. Also, your marriage day was on my birthday, that is awesome! Again, God's blessing on your marriage together.

Chris

Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news. The sweetest thing. Best wishes to you both.
bit late, but I love weddings..
**cass throws rice, organises a belly dancer dressed in red(supposed to be lucky) to dance at the reception, ties some tin cans to the back of the Mr&Mrs kramermobile and pops an advance copy of the new U2 album into the stereo**
Open my present raincloud. It's a crystal horse. Put it on the windowsill. It will catch the sun and make rainbows around the room.

Back
Top Bottom