I'm lazy. Tell me what's on the new Best Of dvd.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There are director commentaries on some videos and that's what I'm looking for! It's gonna be pretty interesting.

One of the bonus vids is a remix of Mofo....Phunk Force, I think it is.

And "Please" has got to be on of the best videos for me, so I gotta have that on DVD. :cool:

Videos for:

Mysterious ways
Even better than the real thing- both versions
Beautiful Day- both versions
Electrical Storm
One- 1,000,000 versions
Miss Sarajevo
Stay
Stuck in a moment- both versions
Gone- live in popmart
Until the end of the world- live in zoo tv
Hands that built America
Discotheque
Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me
Staring at the sun
Numb
The first time- Not sure what they're doing for this one
Who's gonna ride your wild horses
Lemon
Mofo
Last night on earth
Please
If God will send his angels

(NO FLY VIDEO!!!!!!!!)

Also includes a documentary about the Sarajevo concert, live footage from the concert, and a few other bonus features as well. Should be the best thing since sliced pizza.

The_acrobat said:
Videos for:

The first time- Not sure what they're doing for this one

(NO FLY VIDEO!!!!!!!!)

I have to correct you here. There is no video for The First Time on the DVD, basically because no video exists for the song, nor was the full song ever played live (a couple of lines at the end of Bad do not count). However, the video for The Fly is included (#16 on the tracklisting). Plus, the DVD also has the video for The Ground Beneath Her Feet. So given the odd video here or there the DVD has every video U2 released in the Nineties.

I think missing are:
- Even Better Than The Real Thing (the version by some photographer, can be found on the Achtung Baby video)
- One (the buffalo one?)
- Until The End Of The World (the DVD has a live version, studio video can be found on the Achtung Baby VHS)
- Love Is Blindness (original on the Numb video)
- Lemon - Bad Yard Club Mix
- Discotheque - Hexidecimal Mix

Am I forgetting one?

C ya!

Marty

The_acrobat said:
Should be the best thing since sliced pizza.

Damn. I'm going to have to break down and join the 21st century by buying a DVD player. Like, today.

And Marty has more than one secret admirer around here. :silent: (Cat fight!)

It took me a bit to figure that one out too.
Go to track listings and select a video and then it gives you the name(s) of the director and if there are commentaries there is a little megaphone that you can select and you get the director's commentaries on the video.

Back
Top Bottom