I'm hosting U2 Hour tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dmbfan825

The Fly
Listen Online: 7-8pm Central Time at wgbk.org or if you're in the Chicagoland area, 88.5 FM. If on the web, click "Streaming Broadcast Click Here" link.

I'll be playing stuff from the new album, some live stuff along with some older studio stuff. Hope you all enjoy!

You can call in and request a song at 1-847-486-4487 beginning at 6:30pm central time. I will not be answering the phone until then. Ask for Mike.

Enjoy!

-Mike

sweet! I'm afraid the station won't come in that well for me though as I'm in Milwaukee.

Fraid I won't since I have all the songs on my computer:wink:

btw, did you register just to post this?

FullonEdge2 said:
Fraid I won't since I have all the songs on my computer:wink:

btw, did you register just to post this?

Nah, I registered a few days ago when I found out about this site. I am a big Dave Matthews Band fan and post at a lot of their message boards. I'm also a big U2 fan and had no clue about this amazing site until a few days ago. :)

Got any good older stuff? If you play A Celebration, I'll lick ya!
*GASP* did I just say that out loud?:eek:

ahhh. very cool to listen to u2 fans on the radio
U2 and Nellly?
no contest
u2
city of blinding lights!!!!!

Hey, do you guys go to GBS? I went to Loyola but that was a few years back. Anyways, keep up the good work.

I just tuned into pride!! very cooL!

Do you guys do any talking at all??? Some cool U2 banter would be fun to hear on the radio, lol!

kakvox said:
Hey, do you guys go to GBS? I went to Loyola but that was a few years back. Anyways, keep up the good work.

I do indeed go to Glenbrook South. :) Thanks everybody for the comments! Much appreciated!

And our station supervisor (the "teacher") suggested I host a U2 show every week, which I am seriously looking into doing. That would be unbelievable. And I usually have another friend on the program that is a big U2 fan as well, but he was unable to make it tonight.

God, I hate Nelly.

And here's a rough outline of the playlist for the evening, in no order.

Vertigo
"40" ->
One
Miracle Drug
With Or Without You (Live) *
Original Of The Species *
Seconds
City Of Blinding Lights
Stay (Faraway, So Close) *
Pride (In The Name Of Love)

* indicates request. (i was originally going to play Yahweh and Sweetest Thing in two of those spots.)

The 40 -> One was an awesome segue by yours truly.

dmbfan825 said:
And our station supervisor (the "teacher") suggested I host a U2 show every week, which I am seriously looking into doing. That would be unbelievable. And I usually have another friend on the program that is a big U2 fan as well, but he was unable to make it tonight.

That would be a lot of fun to listen to. Go for it!

dmbfan825 said:
God, I hate Nelly.

:laugh: I noticed. ;)

Back
Top Bottom